Exams

chamdo

I am writing grade 10 final exams in 4 weeks and would like extra lessons in Afrikaans, Science, Maths, and History! If there is anyone in Cape Town willing please tell me. Also I will circulate your services between the schools and you could make some cash.[:D][?]

cmcdonald

Nickste

Expert Member
Sup Chamdo.

By grade ten do you mean grade 10 or matric? I am at westerford. Anyway, There is a place in claermont called Maths and Science Center - 021 683 5794. Apparently they are pretty good, I have a first lesson tomoz.

Chow, Nick

Nick Smit
broadband@nicksmit dot za dot net

chamdo

By grade ten i mean grade 10 and not matric! What grade are you in? Do you know a guy called jeff he was in matric at westorford last year! Tell me how your lesson was and i will consider it! Also how much did it cost?

Nickste

Expert Member
Also in grd 10. Can't remember any Jeff...
Will post tomoz about lesson. (I think it is 75 a lesson or something like that)

Chow, Nick

Nick Smit

Nickste

Expert Member
Lesson was really good. Would definately recommend. They are quite busy, so phone soon to book.

Chow, Nick

Nick Smit

chamdo

cool stuff, thanks! My headmaster's wife is giving me extra maths and I my housemaster is giving me extra science but i will phone these people and see what they do.

cmcdonald