Expel Pule from parliament: DA

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
lol... don't they really that when they ask for things like this, the ANC just dig their heels in because it was the DA who asked for it.

Jab

Expert Member
lol... don't they really that when they ask for things like this, the ANC just dig their heels in because it was the DA who asked for it.

Except if that is exactly what they want from Zuma. Keeping a openly corrupt MP in parliament as a propaganda target. Either way win-win for the DA.

siraman

Expert Member

Yes..the intelligence level of a 8 year child,but sadly, that's precisely what's going to happen.

Ryansr

Expert Member
I like the persistent nature of the DA even though they realise that this probably won't happen at all. :whistling:

chrisc

Executive Member
She will gain more sympathy if she resigned of her own accord and became a martyr to the cause. To be asked to leave is very demeaning, not that she deserves better, but it is how it is handled that sways the electorate. I am sure EFF will have a place for her, with her pedigree

grok

Honorary Master
Asking Zuma to fire Pule is like asking a drug dealer to rehab his clients. Not gonna happen.

The DA is the real government South Africa deserves .. instead we got cANCer.

siraman

Expert Member
not gonna happen

Sure? There's still...Municipalities,Municipality agencies,Parastatals,Diplomatic postings etc etc and they need a CEO,CFO,COO,Snr Manager etc etc...and whether she stay's there in CPT or not...same difference.I believe it's called....CADRE DEPLOYMENT!!

zizebra

Sure? There's still...Municipalities,Municipality agencies,Parastatals,Diplomatic postings etc etc and they need a CEO,CFO,COO,Snr Manager etc etc...and whether she stay's there in CPT or not...same difference.I believe it's called....CADRE DEPLOYMENT!!

No i think its called garbage recycling