• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Expensive breakfast run!

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Oh, the R512 speeder aholes, I'm driving 100km/h between Cosmo Mall road and Lion Park stop street crossing a few weeks back, about 5am on a Sunday morning. These 2 Porches and a BMW came shooting past as if I'm standing still.

Thought to myself, "These morons, driving like that on an unlit road, with skorokoros and pedestrains". Found them parked on the R512 bridge over N14 with other sport cars.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
LOL! I can't even feel sorry for them. I now fully expect to see crap like this when it's not all properly controlled.

Would be great to know how the Metro cop got involved, seems like he got a little excited.

And to think the SAPS also just got a fleet of brand new BMW 140i, worrying, hopefully they drive better than Metro!

Sinbad

Honorary Master
He likely wasn't at fault, being at the back. Someone at the front probably braked hard and caused this whole mess.
lol
No. If you run into someone from behind, it's entirely your fault. If you can't stop in time, you're going too fast or too close. Doesn't matter what the guy in front did (unless he runs into a stationary car or something and stops dead)