Experts calls for immediate level 5 hard lockdown for Gauteng, MAC and SAMA disagree

Anti-Chris

Mmmm.... Now if they can only start enforcing the current regulations, then I might take the "hard lockdown" threat seriously...
They cant even get the people to wear their masks properly, how in the hell are they going to force people to stay home?

Afon Kulikov

Forging
Mmmm.... Now if they can only start enforcing the current regulations, then I might take the "hard lockdown" threat seriously...
They cant even get the people to wear their masks properly, how in the hell are they going to force people to stay home?
True, remember during the first level 5 lock down after, the domestic said they did not even notice anything. Things in the townships went on as normal, only thing that was different was people did not go to work

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Idiot Ceo says they prepared extermely well then says they are overwhelmed. Can't be both, ********.

lowriderza

Expert Member
You mean, like what happened before and during the initial lockdown? Oh wait, silly me, it never happened.
Yep people seem to quickly forget what things were for and what actually happened. I would hazard a guess that we might be worse off now.

lowriderza

Expert Member
Remember when they had a special covid hospital built at Nasrec. Then they closed it.
Yep. There was one in Cape Town as well which I think has been closed. And I wonder why because we haven't really stopped talking about the next wave and even though the Vax is not a cure it was and still is slow in coming. I guess we should be glad a lot of older folk are not taking the vaccine?

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Would they lockdown JUST Gauteng though or would they just sommer send the whole country into level 5 lockdown?

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Government not as eager to listen to experts anymore. Experts told them to close the schools. They did not.
Maybe they finally realise how much tax revenue they will lose out on.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
It's Too Late Now

Lyrics
Stayed in bed [home] all mornin' just to pass the time
There's somethin' wrong here, there can be no denyin'
One [All] of us is changin', or maybe we've just stopped tryin'
And it's too late, [squirrel] baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Somethin' inside has died
And I can't hide and I just can't fake it
Oh, no, no, no, no, no
(No, no, no, no)
It used to be so easy, livin' here with you [in GP]
You were light and breezy, and I knew just what to do
Now you look so unhappy and I feel like a fool
And it's too late, [squirrel] baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it (we can't make it)
Oh, no, no
There'll be good times again for me and [GP] you
But we just can't stay together, don't you feel it, too?
Still I'm glad for what we had and how I once loved you
But it's too late, [squirrel] baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it (we can't make it)
Oh, no, no, no, no
It's too late, [squirrel] baby
It's too late now, darling
It's too late

hj007

Expert Member
the constant call and refutation of a hard lockdown does make for a lot of articles for the media companies though. They get to write a new one every day...