Experts urge Ramaphosa to fire officials who caused vaccine procurement delays

daveza

Honorary Master
So us peasants must just wait till next year.

Fsking hell.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Integrity Commission is an ANC organ and not that of the state. They have no influence outside ANC's party constitution.
I guess that could be the SAHRC, but somebody somewhere said a bad word and all their resources are tied up.

Perhaps the Public Protector. But then again ...

If ever there is a country useless institutions. We might as well have a commission of political accountability.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master

yebocan

Honorary Master
Delays everywhere, not just the SA government. It is shocking and can be summarized as "we, the people in power and in charge, just don't care. We do things so that it looks like we are doing something but in reality we don't give a ****"

Covid has shown the worst of human nature ...especially by those in power....human life , is but a statistic!

doodlesZHS

How the fudge have sahpra and the government not expedited the approval of the vaccines that are already available for use?!?Now we waiting for j&j vaccine that will be manufactured in PE but I really hope they are negotiating for as many doses as possible,seems to be the cheapest of the available ones currently as well.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
That's how it works, if you want to dispense anything it has to be approved. Same for everyone.
We are the beggars, we must be begging and pleading and bribing them to start with SA.

Sollie

Honorary Master
I guess CIT will soon have a new competitor in South Africa: CViT - CovID Vaccine in Transit.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Persons in congregate settings... Ding ding ding, we have a new descriptor for prisoners guys....