Experts weigh in on use of Ivermectin in treatment of Covid-19

John_Phoenix

Expert Member

Mila

Honorary Master
I’m more worried about these ‘vaccines’ the Anc are ‘purchasing’ than an anti lice medicine that has been tested by someone other than a crony in China..

dillinger

Friend of mine lives on a plot, they have animals and as of that make use of Ivermectin. So when he read about it on social media he started taking the stuff. After about 10 days from when he started using it he felt sick and had a Covid test done........ He tested posetive for the Covid virus.

Gerry

Friend of mine lives on a plot, they have animals and as of that make use of Ivermectin. So when he read about it on social media he started taking the stuff. After about 10 days from when he started using it he felt sick and had a Covid test done........ He tested posetive for the Covid virus.

That can happen. If you underdose your body will develop resistance to the drug and without
a proper dosage it will have no effect on the china virus.

We will hopefully soon have the drug available over the counter with the correct dosages
indicated.

RanzB

Honorary Master
MyBB medical experts at it again I see. This has been touted as a medicine for Covid since April last year. If it was effective, doctors would be using it.

And maybe don't get your advice from people advocating for hydroxychloroquine either.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
That can happen. If you underdose your body will develop resistance to the drug and without

We will hopefully soon have the drug available over the counter with the correct dosages
indicated.
Develop resistance in 10 days?

Gerry

Develop resistance in 10 days?

It can be 10, 30 or a 100 days, who knows, the original message states people
on a plot took a drug, which may or may not be ivermectin, went for a china virus
test and tested positive.

I don't have a crystal ball to verify hearsay

Gerry

MyBB medical experts at it again I see. This has been touted as a medicine for Covid since April last year. If it was effective, doctors would be using it.

And maybe don't get your advice from people advocating for hydroxychloroquine either.

I am lightyears away from being a medical expert.

Like I said before, I would like access to a drug that can save/prolong my life while I have to
maybe wait months for a vaccination.

Ivermectin is not a 'miracle' drug, IT IS AN OPTION, and I will use that option

You cannot take Ivermectin on a permanent base, that is not a long term solution.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
It can be 10, 30 or a 100 days, who knows, the original message states people
on a plot took a drug, which may or may not be ivermectin, went for a china virus
test and tested positive.

I don't have a crystal ball to verify hearsay
Are you alleging we already have a drug resistant strain of the bug? Or people effed their body up with poison, got complacent and got surprised when they caught the bug?

Norrad

Expert Member

indicated.
Your name doesn't happen to be Karen, does it? I'm sure the admins can change it for you.

Gerry

Your name doesn't happen to be Karen, does it? I'm sure the admins can change it for you.

You don't happen to be desperately in need of a dry nappy do you ? I am sure your boyfriend can change it for you.

Norrad

Expert Member
You don't happen to be desperately in need of a dry nappy do you ? I am sure your boyfriend can change it for you.
Now I remember who you are. You were the guy spouting nonsense about how you believed the virus was being spread through the test kits, right? Makes sense now.

Gerry

Now I remember who you are. You were the guy spouting nonsense about how you believed the virus was being spread through the test kits, right? Makes sense now.

hehe, you need to learn to use the forum search tool a bit quicker, you are taking too long

shame man, have you been looking since 17:39 for something to sulk about ?

Last edited:

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
No doubt, and if any medicine is effective and proven in the real world to combat covid, then absolutely it should be used to great effect.

The key here is taking responsibility and keeping yourself safe.

Gambling with a substance that has not been proven in the trenches, and then becoming negligent, is not the way to go. (I'm not saying you will, I'm saying it's human nature)

Moral of the story, if you believe ivermectin increases your chances of survival, by all means, get some and take it with a big glass of water.

(I would tell my loved ones the same thing) but as history has proven, a vaccine that has been tested and proven is truly the way to become resistant.

On another note, not all countries operate like South Africa or India...

Why are they not handing out ivermectin to their citizens? It's cheap, easily accessible and already exists in tablet and suspension form around the world.

Vaccinations per country 2021/01

A very good question, seeing that Ivermectin is listed at the WHO as pretty essential medication.

The answer is, of course, we can't possibly allow something as simple as this to undermine the hype and narrative, now can we?

Gerry

How well does this work if you are right next to a 5G mast?

just make sure you have a 5G capable phone, rub the phone with the vaccine
the phone will then transmit the hidden 'Queen - radio gaga' song that's embedded
in the vaccine to the tower. The tower in it's confusion will convert the song to a
mp4 and transmit it to 4G phones free of charge.

Shocked that you did not know about this - the radio gaga song are driving people crazy to
the point where they are burning the towers

NEXT ARTICLE > Siamese alien from Mars molested my chicken

Last edited: