Experts weigh in on use of Ivermectin in treatment of Covid-19

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
No doubt the message comes to them during the after tears parties once enough booze is consumed doctored with home medications against covid 19.

John_Phoenix

Expert Member
just make sure you have a 5G capable phone, rub the phone with the vaccine
the phone will then transmit the hidden 'Queen - radio gaga' song that's embedded
in the vaccine to the tower. The tower in it's confusion will convert the song to a
mp4 and transmit it to 4G phones free of charge.

Shocked that you did not know about this - the radio gaga song are driving people crazy to
the point where they are burning the towers
Please add something, anything to indicate that you are joking, someone might think this is serious, but it would be funny if it made news :D

John_Phoenix

Expert Member
A very good question, seeing that Ivermectin is listed at the WHO as pretty essential medication.

The answer is, of course, we can't possibly allow something as simple as this to undermine the hype and narrative, now can we?

:rolleyes: Sure... That's the reason. Do I agree that governments are delighted by this new level of control? Absolutely, ultimate power corrupts ultimately. But seriously... You can't believe that every doctor, nurse and medical staff would not be taking something while working on the front line, everywhere, in every hospital.

It's not a conspiracy theory, the world is sick, and it needs a cure. That cure is a vaccine for covid, because you can't cure stupid.

And stupid does not take responsibility, nor thinks about the future, and just merrily f###s forward consuming whatever is available and $H|tting out child after child with no thought as to the wellbeing of themselves, their kin, their society, and their little corner of the ecosystem.

Which one is the cure, and which one the virus?

D tj

Expert Member
^^I only have x2 Queen songs on my phone: "I want to Twitter freely", and "I am the loser"I'll dye if I need another.