EXPOSED: The Unisa employee who manufactures fake news to divide SA

Splinter

Honorary Master
Nah, it was entirely on topic dealing with the legal double standards, societies double standards and idiots in denial of what's going on. You chose to be offended and opted to have a dissenting opinion silenced.
Thing is - just doing a RBP does not mean it gets "silenced" per se. It's up to the mod's. I do not know how their methodology works, but you can get an infraction for posts that stay there, an infraction for posts that are removed, or simply have posts removed (it seems).

I am not sure why they would delete posts that are not infraction worthy.

ponder

Honorary Master
WTF does your petty feud have to do with the fact that a Unisa employee is distributing fake news??

Your response validates my reason for reporting the post, You probably are him...
What feud?

So now I'm the Unisa fake news guy, really? I've been on this forum for 13yrs, that's a long time I had at my disposal to spread fake news here. I think most people can vouch for my actions here. Your accusations are tantamount to libel. Care to back your libelous accusations up with facts?

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
Although, I'm thinking the mod's were lenient with you when you are calling people idiots.

Edit: in other words, take the largess as it has been bestowed upon you.
What you fail to realise is that my post was directed at a news article, not an individual forum member or in response to someones post etc.

How many times have you read post here referring to idiot voters, citizens etc?

Splinter

Honorary Master
What you fail to realise is that my post was directed at a news article, not an individual forum member or in response to someones post etc.

How many times have you read post here referring to idiot voters, citizens etc?
Lots of times. I am not taking sides. Honestly, I do not know what the sides are at the moment. Just mentioning reality on this forum. Calm down, and discuss rationally. From what I've seen from your posts, you are good at that :)

ponder

Honorary Master
Lots of times. I am not taking sides. Honestly, I do not know what the sides are at the moment. Just mentioning reality on this forum. Calm down, and discuss rationally. From what I've seen from your posts, you are good at that :)
I know you're not taking sides :)

Although, I'm thinking the mod's were lenient with you when you are calling people idiots.

Edit: in other words, take the largess as it has been bestowed upon you.
What is wrong with calling people idiots? This forum has got many.

Gordon_R

Expert Member
What is wrong with calling people idiots? This forum has got many.
Probably true, but its against the rules for N & C forum: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/posting-guidelines.568981/

9) Any insulting or denigrating references to Racial/National/Genetic groups will be removed (please report them as your normally would). But insults directed at political or ideological groups will be more leniently evaluated and are generally classed as free speech. Please understand this distinction.

Emjay

Expert Member
No, you dont have the ability to anger me. I feel more sorry for you than anything.
Oh, thanks. I appreciate the concern. I feel sorry that you don't understand the current political and ideological environment, which actually talks a lot more to the video you posted than you realize. But, you and your feminist and inter-sectional beliefs can find a safe corner to commiserate.

Arksun

Expert Member
Has anyone else noticed a sharp drop in racist social media comments aimed at the white devil since this came out?

It's been a while since I last saw a "give back the land" or "white people are opressing me" comment.