Extending the lockdown is no longer required

noxibox

Honorary Master
The biggest problem with the lockdown that I see is that it is being ignored by so many people
It is being ignored more and more. Comes as no surprise.

Have you actually researched her credentials or listened to her descriptions as to how viruses and the immune system interact? By the way her research on HIV was transformational.
She's a known crackpot conspiracy theorist. She's discredited for a reason. Her claims are baseless. But to her followers it is all part of a big plot. Just like the followers of Wakefield.

Mfza

Friend sent me this. Stationary as well...

Level 3 draft

What's in

• Clothing, textiles and footwear ramps up to full capacity
  • Stationary will be available
  • Consumption of off-premise alcohol, subject to limited hours (Mon-Wed, 8-12)
  • Postal and courier services resume
  • Limited domestic air travel, with a restriction on the number of flights per day
  • Full mining operations resume
  • Gardening and swimming pool services
  • Walking, jogging and cycling, but no time limits specified
  • The sale of tobacco products
What stays

• Curfews from 8pm to 5am
  • Public gatherings prohibited
  • Stay at home, other than essential travel for work and the purchase of essential items
  • No recreational travel to meet family or friends
Destruction of the economy is their goal

rustypup

Expert Member
Have you actually read her papers if not don’t comment!
So I assume you neither reviewed the context nor had that soothing cup of tea.

You have issues, friend. Deep, psychological, issues. Take a deep breath and count to potato.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Have you actually researched her credentials or listened to her descriptions as to how viruses and the immune system interact? By the way her research on HIV was transformational.
Dont shoot the messenger ..... but you may want to direct your anger at the NY Post too.

This week, social media networks scrambled to take down the 26-minute “Plandemic Movie,” a viral conspiracy video spreading false claims about the coronavirus.

Among the discredited, bogus and inflammatory claims that were made by the discredited former research scientist Judy Mikovitz and her co-author, famed anti-vaxxer Kent Heckenlively, were that the coronavirus pandemic was created to make profits off vaccines, masks can make people sicker and that sheltering in place harms the immune system.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD, is an award winning expert in Immunology and and virology in the US.
Is this the same Dr Judy Mikovits that claimed in a paper that a suggested xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) caused chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)? and then when other scientist could not replicate the findings the authors of said paper (including Dr Mikovits) had to withdraw some charts and information because the information was wrong. Then further on during more attempts to replicate the findings other scientists still could not replicate the findings. It was then found that XMRV was accidently created in the mice in the lab while they were doing their research and they had to withdraw the whole paper? you talking about that esteemed Dr Mikovits?

By the way she is not an award winning expert in immunology she has her PhD in biochemistry and molecular biology not immunology.

And Her paper “Negative Regulation of HIV Expression in Monocytes,” (that she based her PhD thesis on) did absolutely squat for the treatment of aids

wernerdp

lexity

There is a case to be made for being to clean

“Exposure to microbes is an essential part of being human. Most of our immune system is comprised of tissue that requires activation by the microbes we're exposed to. The immune system requires the presence of friendly bacteria to regulate its functions."
My common-sense impression is that we need both good and bad bugs, not just the good. The theory, as I understand it, is that the good need something to battle otherwise they become weak and puny, and the body's defenses drop accordingly.

Regular exposure to both is necessary for a healthy immune system. Not something you have go out of your way to do, if you are out and about, in a variety of weather conditions, don't live like a hermit or are constantly disinfecting yourself and your environment, as though you had no immune system to begin with, and get plenty of sunshine at sensible times of the day.

If you feel the need to stay indoors all the time and are a bit of a clean-freak, it may be because you bought the notion that life is too dangerous to go outside. Academics who produce papers warning people of X, Y and Z, often insulate themselves from the real world and get stuck in their models... which of course they are paid to do, mostly by the State.

p.s. I should mention diet, too, because that is the source of some major contention. Each person should be the captain of their own ship in this regard. It should be legal to put into your body whatever you deem fit... as long as you pay for your own mistakes i.e. no palming the bill off onto tax payers. (no, I don't support public health systems)

Last edited:

Rip Shredd

Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD, is an award winning expert in Immunology and and virology in the US who was one of the team who has was actively involved and responsible for identifying that HIV transmission was caused through exposure to bodily fluids and not physical contact as believed at the time. She has also, amongst many other ground breaking research findings and despite unwarranted opposition by conflicted corporations, identified that certain vaccinations have been a direct cause of autism in children. Despite being attacked by large pharma and other conflicted parties, has written many award winning research findings on subjects in the fields of epidemiology, virology and immunology and despite her outspoken challenges against the "bad" science practiced, has been proven correct in her claims.
She has absolutely rational and scientifically based evidence and opinions on the workings of the immune system and the need for a rational approach to the current corona virus pandemic and how it should be addressed and managed.
That those responsible for managing the situation in South Africa are either not aware or not persuaded by her work is almost unbelievable and they should at the very least make contact and expose themselves to her 30 odd years of experience in the field.
One of her well known supporters, is well known environmental lawyer and activist, Robert Kennedy Jnr, the son of slain Senator and Presidential candidate Robert F Kennedy, who is a committed and influential supporter for the improvement in health and environmental practices. This support by him and others is incontrovertible recommendation of her abilities and authenticity and South Africa would be well advised to engage with her for solid advice. Too many "experts" in this field are financially conflicted and the rhetoric that is espoused by many, including the so called custodian of global health, the WHO, are under suspicion of not being totally forthright.
As further evidence of the need for independent input on health issues, particularly in respect of Corona Virus, is the belief that a vaccine will be the panacea for the control and elimination of the scourge. Most people are unaware of the risks of vaccine creation. In the US the normal stringent requirements that apply to new drugs, is not required for the formulation of producing vaccines. It is left to the producer to control without any compulsion to apply the rigorous testing protocol required in producing conventional drugs.
Anyone who is adversely affected by the administration of a toxic vaccine, is prevented from taking action against the manufacturing corporation, who under a specific law is protected against all liability. The results of this can lead to less than comprehensive testing in the rush to get to market, which is itself an inherent risk. So ideally more natural methods of countering infection and spread would be preferable. Suggestions are already being made locally in this regard and Dr Mikovits has strong views and evidence worth considering in this regard as well.
Trump saying that a vaccine will be ready by year end should raise concerns about comprehensive testing and the rush to get it to market.

wernerdp

My common-sense impression is that we need both good and bad bugs, not just the good. The theory, as I understand it, is that the good need something to battle otherwise they become weak and puny, and the body's defenses drop accordingly.

Regular exposure to both is necessary for a healthy immune system. Not something you have go out of your way to do, if you are out and about, in a variety of weather conditions, don't live like a hermit or are constantly disinfecting yourself and your environment, as though you had no immune system to begin with, and get plenty of sunshine at sensible times of the day.

If you feel the need to stay indoors all the time and are a bit of a clean-freak, it may be because you bought the notion that life is too dangerous to go outside. Academics who produce papers warning people of X, Y and Z, often insulate themselves from the real world and get stuck in their models... which of course they are paid to do, mostly by the State.

p.s. I should mention diet, too, because that is the source of some major contention. Each person should be the captain of their own ship in this regard. It should be legal to put into your body whatever you deem fit... as long as you pay for your own mistakes i.e. no palming the bill off onto tax payers. (no, I don't support public health systems)
The lock down is doing the opposite, I don't mean go out and look for the virus , but staying indoors , washing hands 100 times a day , and a face mask , makes the immune system lazy.
More acceptable to any kind of disease

garp

Executive Member
Oh hell, now the anti-vaxxers are getting involved - what a complete mess! :oops:
Medical science has not been able to produce a viable vaccine for any strain of coronavirus to date despite 50 years of trying. So I find it highly unlikely that there will be any vaccine in the foreseeable future for the anti-vaxxers to get upset about. And if there is, I might just be in their camp for a while, or at least treat it with a strong degree of skepticism.

lexity

In the case of Galileo, when science didn't fit the agenda they gagged and imprisoned him.

ANC's agenda: Economic scorched earth policy. To tank the economy and let it drag as many non BEE entities down with it as possible.
Not sure about the ANC, specifically, but RP is surely dancing to the beat of a supra-national socio-economic drum.

I don't seriously believe the IMF want that R half-trillion paid back in full. If I read the situation correctly, what they really want is what a loan-default will buy them.... control over sovereign resources, businesses and politics... in short, the legal system.

lived666

Executive Member
In the case of Galileo, when science didn't fit the agenda they gagged and imprisoned him.

ANC's agenda: Economic scorched earth policy. To tank the economy and let it drag as many non BEE entities down with it as possible.
They dragging down as many if not more BEE entities.

Solarion

Honorary Master
They dragging down as many if not more BEE entities.
Hence scorched earth. Acceptable losses as they say so long as the strategic goals are achieved.

Economic sabotage and destruction has been at play for decades now. That almost every SOE is floundering and 2 trillion is missing and the economy is shot to pieces is no accident and no coincidence.

noxibox

Honorary Master

In Galileo's case it didn't really happen quite like that.

Does the ANC really have such a policy or they simply incompetent and incapable of acknowledging an error? The result would look the same.

The lock down is doing the opposite, I don't mean go out and look for the virus , but staying indoors , washing hands 100 times a day , and a face mask , makes the immune system lazy.
That's not really true unless you're heavily disinfecting yourself and your home. Otherwise you're still going to be exposed to plenty of pathogens.

noxibox

Honorary Master
Economic sabotage and destruction has been at play for decades now. That almost every SOE is floundering and 2 trillion is missing and the economy is shot to pieces is no accident and no coincidence.
So why did they wait nearly 15 years to implement it? What was the plan there? What event triggered the plan into motion? I presume they must have trained everyone to be able to act like a bumbling fool? The ones who actually acted smart and tried to do things well were they rogue or all part of the long running master plan?

FNfal

Executive Member

"
SA’s only Nobel Prize winning scientist calls lockdowns “a huge mistake”
11th May 2020 by Alec Hogg
South Africa can lay a somewhat optimistic claim to just one Nobel Prize winning scientist, 73-year-old Stanford University professor Michael Levitt. The Pretoria-born academic, whose family left for England when he was 15, won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 2013. Levitt now heads Stanford’s Medicine’s Structural Biology department, a world leader in the molecular and structural understanding of biology. He is also obsessed about Covid-19 and since 28 January his Levitt Lab group “have worked tirelessly on data analysis of Covid-19”.
Prof Levitt, who still sports a distinctive South African accent, is the kind of globally respected brainiac SA president Cyril Ramaphosa should surely be calling on at this time of crisis and tough decisions. Hopefully he does so soon, because it would help the politician get his head around some increasingly obvious realities: first, the clear evidence that the world over-reacted to Covid-19 on the basis of inflated initial data; and second, that an economically destructive lockdown of the type SA continues to implement is proving to be the very worst of options."

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Friend sent me this. Stationary as well...

Level 3 draft

What's in

• Clothing, textiles and footwear ramps up to full capacity
  • Stationary will be available
  • Consumption of off-premise alcohol, subject to limited hours (Mon-Wed, 8-12)
  • Postal and courier services resume
  • Limited domestic air travel, with a restriction on the number of flights per day
  • Full mining operations resume
  • Gardening and swimming pool services
  • Walking, jogging and cycling, but no time limits specified
  • The sale of tobacco products
What stays

• Curfews from 8pm to 5am
  • Public gatherings prohibited
  • Stay at home, other than essential travel for work and the purchase of essential items
  • No recreational travel to meet family or friends
Still want to know if quantities on alcohol will be limited. Imagine some guy buying up all the beer like the toilet paper idiots did.

Alternatively you can buy unlimited quantities of wine now for "delivery after lockdown" But when and how will these deliveries happen i.e. can these "back orders" be delivered outside of the restricted hours and days? If so I'd rather place orders now and not have to go stand in the 10 km long queues that are guaranteed to happen.

Mila

Honorary Master
we are all going to have the shyts after this.
Our bodies are so used to be sanitized and no other humans.
First fart we all have sharts all over the show

diapason

Expert Member
South Africa can lay a somewhat optimistic claim to just one Nobel Prize winning scientist, 73-year-old Stanford University professor Michael Levitt.
Not the only one. There is also Allan MacLeod Cormack.