Extreme leftist swing of TV content and social media platforms

What are your thoughts on the extreme leftist swing of television content and social media platforms

• I noticed it but it doesn't bother me

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • What are you talking about?

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Are you high?

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • I support it

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Dis fokked op (Its fked up)

Votes: 40 37.0%
  • They are trying to control our thoughts

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Its a concerted effort to destabilize western civlizsation

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • The end is nigh

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • The global civilization is entering the phase of decay that always follows decadence

Votes: 31 28.7%

• Total voters

jibo82

Has anyone else noticed the extreme leftist swing of social media and TV content ever since Biden and the democrats won the election?

Almost every netflx series or movie has a certain amount of transgendered or lgbqt actors, one hijabi and a token black person. I have nothing against this but it all seems a bit forced and doesnt reflect reality. Also I beleive it takes away a lot of the artistic creativity of the producers etc. instead of focussing on the story they have to see how they can fit in their transgendered lgbqt heroine into the plot. Its all just a little ridiculous. There seems to be a deliberate concerted effort to normalize things like lgbqt, transgender etc. I even found out that there is such a thing as transracial, a person is the race they want to be. On netflix you even have a hijabi and a trans being best friends, the world view of the former does not allow the latter to even exist. I hope I am not offending anyone but yeah, things are getting ridiculous.

Then there are social media platforms like twitter that openly allow terrorists organizations like the Taliban to have mulitple spokespersons openly air their thoughts while anyone who dares to speak truthfully or against the narratives that are being pushed get banned from such platforms. A lot of content creators have also been kicked off platforms like Youtube for this reason.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Has anyone else noticed the extreme leftist swing of social media and TV content ever since Biden and the democrats won the election?

Almost every netflx series or movie has a certain amount of transgendered or lgbqt actors, one hijabi and a token black person. I have nothing against this but it all seems a bit forced and doesnt reflect reality. Also I beleive it takes away a lot of the artistic creativity of the producers etc. instead of focussing on the story they have to see how they can fit in their transgendered lgbqt heroine into the plot. Its all just a little ridiculous. There seems to be a deliberate concerted effort to normalize things like lgbqt, transgender etc. I even found out that there is such a thing as transracial, a person is the race they want to be. On netflix you even have a hijabi and a trans being best friends, the world view of the former does not allow the latter to even exist. I hope I am not offending anyone but yeah, things are getting ridiculous.

Then there are social media platforms like twitter that openly allow terrorists organizations like the Taliban to have mulitple spokespersons openly air their thoughts while anyone who dares to speak truthfully or against the narratives that are being pushed get banned from such platforms. A lot of content creators have also been kicked off platforms like Youtube for this reason.

Well, if they elect a moron like orange man, the pendulum will swing farther back the opposite way. It's a beast of the left and rights making.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Well, if they elect a moron like orange man, the pendulum will swing farther back the opposite way. It's a beast of the left and rights making.
Let's be fair: Trump just stepped on the accelerator.

jibo82

yes its like instead of reaching some equilibrium, it just swings more violently to either side. next it will be another extreme swing to the right followed by an even more extreme swing to the left. its amazing how much of an influence the usa still has over the rest of the world especially now that they control all the large content creators and social media platforms.

LCBXX

Honorary Master

Capitalism.
The corporations just want more of your money. I wish it were more complicated than that.
If it becomes trendy to draw the Prophet Muhammad and hate on Christianity, Netflix, Disney and Amazon will hastily fund a full-length feature films where Pricasso draws the Prophet whilst burning a Bible.
1630955624979.png

Chunk20

Expert Member

You mean these people exist in the world and should be normalised? No I am shocked

You seem very offended yourself.

jibo82

You mean these people exist in the world and should be normalised? No I am shocked

You seem very offended yourself.
I have no issue with it, but is every second person an lgbtqiy like Netflix would have you believe?

Chunk20

Expert Member
I have no issue with it, but is every second person an lgbtqiy like Netflix would have you believe?

You have no issue instead of not watching the content it's Netflix nothing is forced on you, you create a thread to complain about the thing you have no issue with? Pull the other one

jibo82

You have no issue instead of not watching the content it's Netflix nothing is forced on you, you create a thread to complain about the thing you have no issue with? Pull the other one
Try again in English because you lost me