F1 2019 season discussion and chat.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
He is a chump, but not as schit as Kubica
I said disappointing, not schit. We don’t expect anything from Kubica, but Vettel is a 4 time champ. He can’t qualify, he can’t race... dude should take up golf.

dw...

Poor Bottas, stops for soft tyres and Hamilton still takes fastest lap on his old hard tyres :laugh:

Executive Member
I presume you mean to say disappointing result? the result can’t be boring after such a good race, the result is what it is.

best race of the season so far in my opinion.
Mercedes one two is kinda boring these days

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Another Merc 1-2 (bizarre that I have to spell it out. Thought it was obvious).
The rest of his statement stands, though. You may not like the result, we're reliving the Ferrari dominant era, but that was great racing. And LeClerc being on podium isn't boring.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Qualifies second, starts well, gets lucky with safety car, sets fastest lap on old, hard tires on the final lap, breaks record and becomes first person to win British GP 6 times.

“Boring”.

Executive Member
The rest of his statement stands, though. You may not like the result, we're reliving the Ferrari dominant era, but that was great racing. And LeClerc being on podium isn't boring.
The fight for 3rd was very exciting. Red bull and Ferrari squabbles are awesome.

Fox1

Expert Member
Merc did a solid job with not pitting Bottas during the safety car. Bottas is wasting his time at #TeamLH like Vettel is wasting Ferrari's time.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
[
I didn't say it wasn't great racing (and I alluded to as such in my comment when I said 'exciting racing'). I also found the Ferrari dominance boring as I did for the Red Bull dominance. This is the same, just with a different livery.

As a neutral, I don't want to see the championship done with 5 rounds still remaining. So I'll say it again. Great race, but ultimately (from a neutral perspective), a boring result.

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
[

I didn't say it wasn't great racing (and I alluded to as such in my comment when I said 'exciting racing'). I also found the Ferrari dominance boring as I did for the Red Bull dominance. This is the same, just with a different livery.

As a neutral, I don't want to see the championship done with 5 rounds still remaining. So I'll say it again. Great race, but ultimately (from a neutral perspective), a boring result.
Got you. I'd prefer more competition to Merc, alas, it is what it is. Hopefully refueling is approved and we can get back to pit fights and potential race breaking issues :D