F1 2019 season discussion and chat.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Le Clerc is pushing it. Don't think I'll feel sorry for him if he ends up with a penalty/crash this race.

caroper

Executive Member
DoD Leclerc for sure - Not many can stand that pressure in front of the Tiffosi....

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Well, it wasn't boring. Bottas is the wrong guy to try chase him down. You need a Hamilton/Verstappen or even Magnussen for that.

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
What a drive from Leclerc, a very tough task to come out of the pits on cold hard tires and immediately have to defend against Hamilton who was on a warm set of faster medium tires.

Then he had to defend against Botas who had even fresher medium tires.

I do think he forced contact with Hamilton when he could have gave him more room. If Leclerc had completely wiped out Hamilton would the Stewarts have punished him? I think so.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
He admits he made mistakes, so that's good. Vettel would've said something like "eee, not sure....it's racing....I'll have to seeeee"

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Congrats Charles, and nice to see a Fezza back on top at Monza in so many years! Congrats to the Renaults as well! Showed some serious gas.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Borderline...he got a warning. But that's what you do - push the rules as far as you can.
That's what I like about him. Takes risks to get the win. That's what I always liked about Hamilton. He races for the win.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
What an awesome and healthy sight! Some tracks have anaemic celebrations but a Ferrari driver winning at home in Italy is the best.

Daruk

Honorary Master
What an awesome and healthy sight! Some tracks have anaemic celebrations but a Ferrari driver winning at home in Italy is the best.
Except when Shoey is on the podium. Then it lights up no matter where.

Messugga

Honorary Master
So stupid question. Does DSTV repeat the race at any point? Missed it and would like to watch it.