F1 2020 season discussion and chat.

cr@zydude

Executive Member
Because he's racing for them and Zak Brown is a fan too.
He walked away from Mclaren F1 as the car is ****. He is racing with them in Indy Car to try to complete the Triple Crown. I can't see him coming back to Mclaren F1 unless they produce a race winning car.

quovadis

Expert Member
He walked away from Mclaren F1 as the car is ****. He is racing with them in Indy Car to try to complete the Triple Crown. I can't see him coming back to Mclaren F1 unless they produce a race winning car.
I think it's a possibility with Mercede's powertrain for 2021 and his experience would be great for Lando. Hey, it's a theory and he's ageing out for F1 - he might want one final F1 drive. It's going to be interesting nonetheless.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Pity about Ricciardo, but happy about Sainz. Sets Ferrari up with a nice young duo for the next 4 or 5 years.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master

cr@zydude

Executive Member
I think it's a possibility with Mercede's powertrain for 2021 and his experience would be great for Lando. Hey, it's a theory and he's ageing out for F1 - he might want one final F1 drive. It's going to be interesting nonetheless.
The engine isn't the only problem at Mclaren, their design is bad. They bitch for years about Honda engines but then did badly with Renault. On the other hand Red Bull won first with Renault and then again with Honda.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Fokkit, Bottas to leave Mercedes now as well..

Edit: Okay might not be true