F1 2020 season discussion and chat.

Stuey74

anybody using f1tv, is it worth it? i've canned dstv premium when the australia race didn't happen, and debating reactivating it again.
I am using it, works well on all my devices - laptop and phone. Even the Kodi app works well.

Overall very happy, got the special at the start of the year, bit pissed about the missing races but life goes on.

wingnut771

Executive Member
I am using it, works well on all my devices - laptop and phone. Even the Kodi app works well.

Overall very happy, got the special at the start of the year, bit pissed about the missing races but life goes on.
shot, i've gone with 4.99 monthly for now, working well, picture good, also like the added visuals/data. what was the special?

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Still piggy backing off parent's DSTV. Does F1TV work on Apple TV?

wingnut771

Executive Member
Can't remember the $ figure, was just over R500 for the year in February.
yeah, it's like 400 something dollars now for the year. 5 dollars monthly is a bit easier to swallow for now for me. thanks for the kodi tip.

wingnut771

Executive Member
Still piggy backing off parent's DSTV. Does F1TV work on Apple TV?

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Final FP1 times.

1593778416717.png

McLaren are fast. Ferrari were the only team to not set a time on soft tyres, so potentially more to come from them. Williams in touch with the midfield.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
‘There was never an offer on the table’ – Vettel confirms there were no talks on a new Ferrari deal

Vettel was asked for clarification ahead of the 2020 season opener over what the ‘sticking point’ had been in his contract talks with Ferrari – with the German causing a stir when he revealed that the team had shut down negotiations with him before an offer had even been discussed.

“There was no sticking point,” said Vettel. “It was obviously a surprise to me when I got the call from Mattia [Binotto, Ferrari Team Principal] when he told me that there was no further intention for the team to continue. We never got into any discussions – there was never an offer on the table and therefore there was no sticking point.”

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I stand corrected, quite a few cars ran on soft tyres, including Ricciardo, so a bit more from him could be a possibility.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Looks as if F1TV is being absolutely hammered atm...

And I just got an "unsupported region" error... They need to sort this shyte out before the race...

Stuey74

Sorry, it's my fault because I said I was happy with it and hadn't had any problems..............;)