F1 2021: New season discussion and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxteen

Honorary Master
not going to say that I agree with either of the opinion pieces here because they are badly written and clearly not well informed.

but when there are 20 other glaring other problems that can be easily pointed out that is wrong with the pieces people immediately harp on about the race card being played.

you realize that makes you fall for the trap right? now their opinion is validated because angry white men on the internet argue4d only about race.
if you were a real fan of the sport you would simply point out everything else that is wrong and ignore the clear troll bait. (learn from Hamster when I deliberately troll baited him and he ignored it like a seasoned internet veteran)

congratulations you just lost the argument and made any valid opinions you have after that point completely null and void.

Messugga

Honorary Master
not going to say that I agree with either of the opinion pieces here because they are badly written and clearly not well informed.

but when there are 20 other glaring other problems that can be easily pointed out that is wrong with the pieces people immediately harp on about the race card being played.

you realize that makes you fall for the trap right? now their opinion is validated because angry white men on the internet argue4d only about race.
if you were a real fan of the sport you would simply point out everything else that is wrong and ignore the clear troll bait. (learn from Hamster when I deliberately troll baited him and he ignored it like a seasoned internet veteran)

congratulations you just lost the argument and made any valid opinions you have after that point completely null and void.
I wasn't harping on about race. I pointed out that OP found an article written by a clearly uninformed person going on about race, added no additional thoughts to the post, leaving the post to add nothing to the discussion. It's basically trolling for reactions, which is exactly what he got and the sort of crap that needs to be snubbed out.

quovadis

Executive Member
I'm sure there are plenty of Schumi fans dreading the day that Lewis get's his 8th - Many supporting Max this year only because of this.

Baxteen

Honorary Master
I wasn't harping on about race. I pointed out that OP found an article written by a clearly uninformed person going on about race, added no additional thoughts to the post, leaving the post to add nothing to the discussion. It's basically trolling for reactions, which is exactly what he got and the sort of crap that needs to be snubbed out.
I agree with you, but you fell for the troll rather than take the higher ground.

basically what was said rung true to a point, and offended you, so you went on the defensive. rather than keep calm and stick to the argument.

want to call it being baited to not take the racing line? playing the man not the ball? doesnt matter what you call it, its what happened here.

and its the same thing wiht the outcome of sunday's race.
VET fans will call HAM fans cry babies for pointing out the rules were not followed.

and Max will forever have that label as the false champion. just like HAM would have had that same label if the race ended under SC or even if there was no SC Max fans would have said turn 1 deserved more investigation.

there was no winning for anyone because people have gone fully in defense of their chosen man.

but instead of taking a step back and being able to see what is happening people foam at the mouth and loose controll. much like you did in that response (not quite foaming at the mouth but still a bad reaction that should have been handled better by poining out non bait things that were wrong wiht the articles)

F1, US poletics, vaxxine debates, phone brand support, soccer club support it all becomes the same old game, and we all keep falling for it.
those in power distract from the real issue with red hearing, and profits off both sides of a newly divided market by targeting them.

be wiser than the masses. dont fall for "white monopoly capital" in whatever point its being sold to you as. (in this case its the race card for HAM)

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
New wheels baby lol
bf49f492d46e4ae9b1ce30aee9f79914.jpg

losta

Dutch gangsta rapper and Verstappen friend "Ali B" performing a victory rap in front of Max just after the finish

Honorary Master
I agree with you, but you fell for the troll rather than take the higher ground.

basically what was said rung true to a point, and offended you, so you went on the defensive. rather than keep calm and stick to the argument.

want to call it being baited to not take the racing line? playing the man not the ball? doesnt matter what you call it, its what happened here.

and its the same thing wiht the outcome of sunday's race.
VET fans will call HAM fans cry babies for pointing out the rules were not followed.

and Max will forever have that label as the false champion. just like HAM would have had that same label if the race ended under SC or even if there was no SC Max fans would have said turn 1 deserved more investigation.

there was no winning for anyone because people have gone fully in defense of their chosen man.

but instead of taking a step back and being able to see what is happening people foam at the mouth and loose controll. much like you did in that response (not quite foaming at the mouth but still a bad reaction that should have been handled better by poining out non bait things that were wrong wiht the articles)

F1, US poletics, vaxxine debates, phone brand support, soccer club support it all becomes the same old game, and we all keep falling for it.
those in power distract from the real issue with red hearing, and profits off both sides of a newly divided market by targeting them.

be wiser than the masses. dont fall for "white monopoly capital" in whatever point its being sold to you as. (in this case its the race card for HAM)

VET or VER?

Status
Not open for further replies.