F1 2024

Exactly, I don't like Horner and even to me it looks like a conspiracy to get rid of the guy.
Sounds like he said she said to me
Someone wants him out of Red Bull, if there was any sexual misconduct he would be done already.
I'd wait for details before declaring it a witchhunt. If it's true Bernie and F1 is intervening I doubt this is some conspiracy.

I'd wait for details before declaring it a witchhunt. If it's true Bernie and F1 is intervening I doubt this is some conspiracy.

All we have are conspiracies unfortunately, surely if it was sexual assault or misconduct it would become a criminal matter? He would be removed immediately if that was the case.

I also feel its a bit fishy how they are dancing around the subject, you would think if there was an abundance of evidence and a clear case, it would have moved way quicker and there would be more details. At the moment it doesn't feel like there is anything but the media is running with every single ounce of speculation they can muster

One team winning is bad for the sport.
It's a daft conspiracy theory for lolz. Please don't debate it.
I think you're onto something. In the one of the episodes from the last season of DTS, I noticed that Domenicali looked at Horner in a strange way.... I wonder if they didn't get Suzie Wolf to lay the charges...?

I actually like that. Short, sweet, to the point and many angles of the car.

They also painted it, so it's an automatic win.

Someone wants him out of Red Bull, if there was any sexual misconduct he would be done already.

Helmut Marko likely wants him out, there’s been reports of a power struggle since he lost most of his authority after Mateschitz died.

Back