F4SD wants North West renamed Bophuthatswana

Urist

Expert Member
Please give the NW to Botswana already. The province is not necessary, the Tswanas will be with their people, and I'll live under a more stable, less hateful government with better currency, cheaper petrol and nice strange cars. With all the decolonization going on, why haven't people rejected the arbitrary British borders? The Tswanas should be re-united.

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master
Please give the NW to Botswana already. The province is not necessary, the Tswanas will be with their people, and I'll live under a more stable, less hateful government with better currency, cheaper petrol and nice strange cars. With all the decolonization going on, why haven't people rejected the arbitrary British borders? The Tswanas should be re-united.
Let's send the English to the UK while we are at it.

Knyro

Honorary Master
And where will you be pissing off to?

ponder

Honorary Master
Let's send the English to the UK while we are at it.
Technically speaking when you say 'the English' you are speaking of the English people from England so they are already there. Call an american 'English' and they will take great offence.