Facebook hit by global outage - WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook offline

LeftRightLeft

And in today's news, millions of human were spotted for the first time in years as they were forced to put down their phones and go outside.

Many were questioned after they were spotted clutching pictures of themselves. "I haven't been able to upload a selfie in 3 hours. This is all that is left of my life" said one user after she was spotted posing for a picture with an empty hand which we guessed would have been a mobile phone.

There is desperation here in the cities. People are queuing up in large numbers outside of stores desperate to buy sun tanning lotion. "It burns" said one pasty white young man, "I cannot walk more than ten meters in the sun without having to take cover under shade."

That's all from the news team for now. We will keep you updated on the dramatic events unfolding worldwide.
The sad part is this is actually pretty accurate. Social media is the worst thing to ever happen to the human race.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
There seems to be general and intermittent DNS issues...even MyBB is loading erratically on refresh.

A lot of sites, local and international sometimes loading and sometimes not.

Even my Exchange Online is showing intermittent disconnects.

Ghost64

Expert Member
There seems to be general and intermittent DNS issues...even MyBB is loading erratically on refresh.

A lot of sites, local and international sometimes loading and sometimes not.

Even my Exchange Online is showing intermittent disconnects.
EMP?

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Seems to be effecting a lot more than FB. Would make sense if its a BGP routing issue. Thousands of sites will be knocked off the internet.

Screenshot from 2021-10-04 18-37-54.png