Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram are down

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram are down

Users around the world are taking to Twitter to report that Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all down.

Attempting to log in to Facebook results in a message stating that the website "can't be reached", and both WhatsApp and Instagram are currently not functional.

Drifter

Honorary Master
Yep, no Whatsapp msgs are going through, tried FB now, also down.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Uhm... I have used Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram for the past 15 minutes without issue. Selective downtime? I am connected through VPN to the Netherlands though.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Local is also working without issue, and I see other people still complaining about downtime.

The outrage :love:

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
I had an appointment for 3pm with a girl for erm, how can I put this... casual relations... and NOW Whatsapp is down! FFS! I need to pick her up at the train station. I only have a whatsapp bundle and no airtime.

Dammit man! Dammit!

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I had an appointment for 3pm with a girl for erm, how can I put this... casual relations... and NOW Whatsapp is down! FFS! I need to pick her up at the train station. I only have a whatsapp bundle and no airtime.

Dammit man! Dammit!
Please call me?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
whats the code for that? she has a 082 number dunno what network
Use Google. I haven't used Please Call Me. Alternatively you may SMS, not to mention that most providers does have a gratis online SMS service.

You can even drop a Google Hangout or any other alternative integrated IM service.

wizardofid

Executive Member

Dammit man! Dammit!
am I the only curious one whether or not he scored :unsure::p