Fairly recent atheist - looking for a religion - convince me about yours

Arksun

Expert Member
He's just trolling you. He gets so infuriated by atheists being cleverer than his ilk, he has this masterplan that if he can frustrate and annoy you, he is pulling your strings like a puppeteer, and thus he is the superior intellect.
But that's the thing. I dont see him successfully infuriating anyone, all he's doing a good job of is making himself look like a retard.

Either he's very bad at trolling, or he's legitimately dumb. I've been going over his posts again and again and it's really looking like the latter. Those that suck at trolling eventually realise that they suck at it and throw in the towel, but he keeps going. Do you get people who are really THAT STUBBORN?

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Maybe few hundred years ago but today nothing seems better these days
Nihilism will do that to you. Just don't take anyone with you when you eventually off yourself. Be considered and do it in a way that's easy to clean up.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I’m quite glad people like you believe in some kind of a god. It clearly stops you being a danger to others.
I have to agree with this. And at the same time I'm quite glad that you don't understand the true moral implications of not having a god.

EADC

Expert Member
I have to agree with this. And at the same time I'm quite glad that you don't understand the true moral implications of not having a god.
On the contrary my morals are not based on a God who plays fast and loose with their own morals.

It's not based on the whims of a religion.

rietrot

Honorary Master
On the contrary my morals are not based on a God who plays fast and loose with their own morals.

It's not based on the whims of a religion.
Yes it is just based on your own whims. Which is much less consistent and more subjective.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Yes it is just based on your own whims. Which is much less consistent and more subjective.
As I said, good that you and your ilk have a god to keep your murderous thoughts in line. The rest of us will just keep enjoying our time on earth knowing it's over all too soon.

EADC

Expert Member
As I said, good that you and your ilk have a god to keep your murderous thoughts in line. The rest of us will just keep enjoying our time on earth knowing it's over all too soon.
Imagine doing good deeds because you will be rewarded after you die instead of doing good because its the right thing to do and enjoy it.