Fairly recent atheist - looking for a religion - convince me about yours

saturnz

Honorary Master
Ok, I have been a bit slow. Apologies.

So, you are obviously not a Muslim then. Which we will take as fact from now on.

Because, if you are a Muslim, you have been denying the existence of Allah (you called it a strawman). Which is a crime punishable by death in a few countries, not so?
who is this "we" that you represent? and where have I denied the existence of Allah?

and why do I care what "countries" do? how is that material to the point I'm making?

saturnz

Honorary Master
besides evidence, it has been shown in this thread that a proof can be a reasoned argument

To take another illustration: nobody can prove that there is not between the Earth and Mars a china teapot revolving in an elliptical orbit, but nobody thinks this sufficiently likely to be taken into account in practice.
so a reasoned argument can actually prove there is not a china teapot orbiting the sun

Splinter

Honorary Master
who is this "we" that you represent? and where have I denied the existence of Allah?

and why do I care what "countries" do? how is that material to the point I'm making?
You deny you are a muslim. ergo you deny allah.

Splinter

Honorary Master
where have I denied I am muslim?
Hehe. All the time. When you are asked if you are muslim you either do not answer or do some other squirmy thing.

But simply, I am saying you are a muslim. Yes or no?

Anything other than a yes or no will be admitting you are a muslim in denial.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Hehe. All the time. When you are asked if you are muslim you either do not answer or do some other squirmy thing.

But simply, I am saying you are a muslim. Yes or no?

Anything other than a yes or no will be admitting you are a muslim in denial.

you have to show where I have denied being a muslim

if you accept it as fact I am not a muslim, it should be easy to provide the evidence

Splinter

Honorary Master
you have to show where I have denied being a muslim

if you accept it as fact I am not a muslim, it should be easy to provide the evidence
No I don't. You just denied it now, by not answering a direct question. End of.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I don't have to answer your questions.

If you make a statement, you have to back it up. My co-operation is not required.
Lol. He's a substandard atheist.

He even abandons the requirement of proof for anything he says. Yet insists on it otherwise