Fairly recent atheist - looking for a religion - convince me about yours

Splinter

Honorary Master
Ponderer makes a great case for atheism.
The thing is, about Techne and Ponderer etc. They just disappear for a while when they have been kicked to the curb. Hoping we will forget what it was that got them kicked so sweetly. And frankly, we do. Because we keep on getting distracted with other monumental stupidities.

Techne

Honorary Master
Well, actually, because you have missed them, it does say a wee bit about you....
Splinter's alter ego logic: There is no evidence of these smarter-than-Splinter atheists, therefore they do not exist.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Your inability to point them out does say a wee bit about you....
I wasn't asked to point them out, dear intellectual giant :ROFL:
Splinter's alter ego logic: There is no evidence of these smarter-than-Splinter atheists, therefore they do not exist.
A typical Techne response.

I wasn't asked to point them out.

Techne now goes on to try and be smart, and uses an absurd construct.

Techne

Honorary Master
The thing is, about Techne and Ponderer etc. They just disappear for a while when they have been kicked to the curb. Hoping we will forget what it was that got them kicked so sweetly. And frankly, we do. Because we keep on getting distracted with other monumental stupidities.
Well, so says the most genius atheist on MyBB!

surface

Executive Member
Gosh, you haven't figured out yet that the OP is a massive troll and lying :ROFL: :X3: . Looking for religion....o_O:ROFL::X3:
Thanks for remembering me, you are a good man - let me guess, a true christian/muslim/hindu? ;)

Is it wrong to ask if one's scripture condones slavery, misogyny, homophobia ? I would like to know, don't you?

Last edited:

Zophos

Well maybe we can help the OP out by suggestion an alternative to the mainstream religions, as it is clear from this thread that there is no obvious "right" religion

Have the OP tried going vegan?

Just to try out something new and exciting, and just as bloody annoying as the mainstream religious people that make life generally unbearable for religious and non-religious alike...

:):thumbsup:

surface

Executive Member
Well maybe we can help the OP out by suggestion an alternative to the mainstream religions, as it is clear from this thread that there is no obvious "right" religion

Just to try out something new and exciting, and just as bloody annoying as the mainstream religious people that make life generally unbearable for religious and non-religious alike...

:):thumbsup:
Vegan - which god do they believe in ?

Jings

Treasure Maker

:)
If OP were wanting to go vegan surely he would have declared it in the original post.