Faith Muthambi gets an F, must be expelled immediately – DA

Milano

Honorary Master
But an F proves she is extremely disadvantaged in terms of her skillset for the position. She is therefore most deserving of the position so she may try to eventually raise her performance to an F+.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
But an F proves she is extremely disadvantaged in terms of her skillset for the position. She is therefore most deserving of the position so she may try to eventually raise her performance to an F+.

Isn't an 'F' a passing mark in the current worthless school system anyway? :crylaugh:

Durandal

Expert Member
She really is the most useless one that ministry has ever had...and that's saying a lot.

RyanPCMR

Expert Member
Our opposition parties are letting SA down by their inaction towards a very silent and corrupt bunch of government "leaders". I have lost interest already in their finger pointing tactics and shallow ramblings.

Words are meaningless if not followed by actions. In SA we have become too used to the poor performance of the ANC led government and in fact think it is the norm.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Our opposition parties are letting SA down by their inaction towards a very silent and corrupt bunch of government "leaders". I have lost interest already in their finger pointing tactics and shallow ramblings.

Words are meaningless if not followed by actions. In SA we have become too used to the poor performance of the ANC led government and in fact think it is the norm.

What are the opposition parties supposed to do in your mind?

Tikkop

Welcome to democracy and civilization.