Faith Muthambi to hijack the SABC

entrepr

Expert Member
Faith Muthambi to hijack the SABC

SABC is already the ANC mouthpiece at least she's being honest about it

I really resent paying for content I never watch both for the licence and in my tax

The_MAC

Executive Member
Somehow she doesn't look like a Minister in that pic, if it wasn't for the watch.

It scares me thinking people like this are running the country...

DJ...

Banned
There's plenty opportunity to knock her for her actions, inaction, and policies. You can imply nothing about a person's intelligence based on their physical attributes. No idea how anyone can possibly make that connection, and it really detracts from reasoned and justified criticism of her work when people are drawing irrational conclusions about her abilities based on her looks...

The_MAC

Executive Member
There's plenty opportunity to knock her for her actions, inaction, and policies. You can imply nothing about a person's intelligence based on their physical attributes. No idea how anyone can possibly make that connection, and it really detracts from reasoned and justified criticism of her work when people are drawing irrational conclusions about her abilities based on her looks...

I don't think anyone is making that connection, I certainly am not. It does however strengthen the argument..

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I don't think anyone is making that connection, I certainly am not. It does however strengthen the argument..

Unfortunately it does not strengthen the argument, it actually weakens the position that the criticism is coming from.

Turgon

Ah, the great script of life: the day before this article broke, the newpapers were on about the Grand New China-SA Media Partnership. How speedily consequences come to pass...

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
The SABC .... Something I have not had contact with for the past decade or so ..... although as a taxpayer, I pay for it.

Whats on SA TV these days .... rhetorical question because I dont really give a hoot.