Faith Muthambi up for justice position

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Were fvcked.........................things are getting worse and no better.

R13...

Honorary Master
I'm surprised she didn't resign like the others. Wonder if it means she's stolen enough not to need the extra in pension benefits. She did live it up as minister.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
The only justice position appropriate for her is in the dock hearing her life sentence for treason being handed down.

yebocan

Executive Member
Hahaha ... more a case of Ace trying to place all, what is left of his JZ faction, in key positions...ain't going to happen, his wiggle room is no longer luxurious..

j4ck455

Executive Member
What an eggsement choice the cANCer party is making by nominating Muthambi, but would she would be able to screw up even more if they made her the new Zuma Protector.

diesel

Expert Member
Did anyone really believe the ANC has changed?. Only the most corrupt brainless comrades will do.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Looks like she got bounced to chairing the COGTA Committee...

Small chance that Ace has lost this fight... maybe.

yebocan

Executive Member
Looks like she got bounced to chairing the COGTA Committee...

Small chance that Ace has lost this fight... maybe.
Ace, is well on his way to become a 5 or a 4 .... Just remember that the chairperson position of committees are not fixed termed...give a little now, all part of the long game.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Ace, is well on his way to become a 5 or a 4 .... Just remember that the chairperson position of committees are not fixed termed...give a little now, all part of the long game.
Thats why I said, this fight... not the war....

yebocan

Executive Member
Thats why I said, this fight... not the war....
by all accounts the war is not going well for the JZ faction...Ace tried to by stealth install his/their preferred chairs ...all was going to plan, till someone spotted him and asked why is the SG on the parliamentary precinct. Not forgetting his little additions to the official post NEC briefing...not a matter of if, but when ... he be replaced.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
by all accounts the war is not going well for the JZ faction...Ace tried to by stealth install his/their preferred chairs ...all was going to plan, till someone spotted him and asked why is the SG on the parliamentary precinct. Not forgetting his little additions to the official post NEC briefing...not a matter of if, but when ... he be replaced.
I tend to agree, I think the war is slowly swinging the CR way... the JZ faction are not adept enough at this sort of thing when up against a well prepared and educated opponent.