Family ‘extremely’ worried after Muizenberg woman's disappearance

dj2381

Expert Member
I have no idea. I doubt they'll even share that info. It's frustrating, especially for those people who became invested in trying to find her. No explanation whatsoever. Just that the family needs their "privacy".
Gatvol of her family maybe?

She wanted to dump off the kid with her parents and stayed over at a friend/boyfriend's place. Then as she went to the shop she was spotted by these ladies. Now she's back with her family she has to concoct a crazy story like she was kidnapped and drugged.

/complete crackpot theory

jack_spratt

Expert Member
This story might involve Nigerian people traffickers.
These groups usually traffic girls for a day or two then release them.

Knyro

Honorary Master
I have no idea. I doubt they'll even share that info. It's frustrating, especially for those people who became invested in trying to find her. No explanation whatsoever. Just that the family needs their "privacy".
+1

Seriously man wtf. People need to know what happened so that they can avoid falling into the same traps. This doesn't help anybody.

Last edited:

badtrev

In my experience, this is usually the explanation when someone runs away from home.

Solarion

Honorary Master
In hospital. Sounds like she got all wrapped up with the wrong crowd and the binge spat her out after it was done with her.