Family ‘extremely’ worried after Muizenberg woman's disappearance

Arthur

Honorary Master
Doesn't seem to be a bad guy. Since the incident he's been sharing a few other missing persons info on his Facebook feed.
Hope with all my heart that's true.

Many years ago I helped rescue a girl from an abusive molesting stepfather. He fooled everyone. Eventually confessed and ended up in prison.

theratman

Executive Member
She wanted to dump off the kid with her parents and stayed over at a friend/boyfriend's place. Then as she went to the shop she was spotted by these ladies. Now she's back with her family she has to concoct a crazy story like she was kidnapped and drugged.

/complete crackpot theory
This is unfortunately often the case. Young pretty girl goes on an irresponsible binge and the parents think their daughter has been kidnapped. Meanwhile they're partying it up. Not saying it's the case here but it wouldn't surprise me.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Why not when that is exactly the sort of thing many people have to do to get to their jobs? Some people have to take jobs wherever they can get them.
And some move to be closer to their office. Perfectly acceptable.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Doesn't seem to be a bad guy. Since the incident he's been sharing a few other missing persons info on his Facebook feed.
So he has a list of missing people handy? Coincidence? I think not.