Family behind bomb threats at Gauteng shopping centres unmasked

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Let's see if anything comes of this so called intelligence.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Generally, after reading an "unmasking" article, I like to know who the Hell we're talking about. I don't.
Also, and more importantly, has this information been shared with the SAPS? You know, the family's details and the hired assassins details? If not, are Rapport planning a citizen's arrest or can we assume they're okay with these wannabe murderers and faux terrorists being free to carry on, as they were, with no repercussions ever.

beans100

Honorary Master
R50k assassin? That's not South African assassin's, right? Here they're cheap as chips.

falcon786

Executive Member
R50k assassin? That's not South African assassin's, right? Here they're cheap as chips.
Yeah guys like Maleven would do it for a R1k.So we have a Mafia style rich family operating in SA and they pretended that it was Islamic terror related lol I remember some of the posters going on about how terrorism is rife and alive in SA despite me and other Muslims stating that it isn't.

Mila

Honorary Master
Unmasked. So tell us who. Seems covered up to me.

Eskimos

The entire Rapport article is a pretty shoddy piece of journalism. Very few substantial facts, no comment from any police or any investigating authority and it seems like this has been investigated from January (from the Rapport article) and yet details are still vague.

skimread

Executive Member
Guptas again?
Guptas are into mining, military,computers, media and any other government and parastatal contracts. They aren't into shopping mall construction.
Must be some rival developer of Century Property Development. Assassins in SA usually have criminal records so you can't trust what they say. That's probably the reason Rapport is not naming the family.