Fantasy Football EPL 2019/2020 ARE YOOOOOOU REEEADY???!!!

millennia

Whaaa..you think thats bad. I'm the poster child for how not to use your Wild Card

Brought in De Bryune as you would - he doesnt start or do anything

Took out Robertson (who assisted) for TAA who did nothing and conceded

Changed my strikers - deciding between Barnes, Pukki, Haller and Abrahams - I take Barnes and Haller. I also removed King who assisted

I put Digne in - concedes 3 and a yellow card

Mulling over Aurier and Otamendi and I choose Otamendi. I also transferred AWB out and het gets a clean sheet

Brought Cantwell in, left him on the bench

Brought in Rico put him on the bench

Brought in Pope and he conceded

Choose Cebellos over Mount

A whole 25 points:crying:

lol, i know that feeling...

And to think, i actually had Abrahams in my team before i wildcarded :/

moms

Whaaa..you think thats bad. I'm the poster child for how not to use your Wild Card

Brought in De Bryune as you would - he doesnt start or do anything

Took out Robertson (who assisted) for TAA who did nothing and conceded

Changed my strikers - deciding between Barnes, Pukki, Haller and Abrahams - I take Barnes and Haller. I also removed King who assisted

I put Digne in - concedes 3 and a yellow card

Mulling over Aurier and Otamendi and I choose Otamendi. I also transferred AWB out and het gets a clean sheet

Brought Cantwell in, left him on the bench

Brought in Rico put him on the bench

Brought in Pope and he conceded

Choose Cebellos over Mount

A whole 25 points:crying:
That is heartsore joh, but I feel your pain I put KDB captain took Pukki out for Abrahams lucky he scored, but this league became unpredictable .

Looks like Mane have to come in for Salah now but knowing our bad luck the moment u take Salah out then he scores...

DiabloDane

That is heartsore joh, but I feel your pain I put KDB captain took Pukki out for Abrahams lucky he scored, but this league became unpredictable .

Looks like Mane have to come in for Salah now but knowing our bad luck the moment u take Salah out then he scores...
LOL, the winner of last seasons work league is now in 2nd LAST position this season

dbecks

Executive Member

Yeah - I mean who do you take. Son is also now in the running

moms

Yeah - I mean who do you take. Son is also now in the running
LOL, It's like playing the lotto, lets see what the champions league holds this week, maybe Napoli can upset Liverpool like what Norwich did to City LOL

millennia

Welcome my brother. Come join me as I pull my hair out while punching the couch and throwing my phone away
To be fair, my 59 points aren't that bad. I've climbed in every league that i'm in :)

Pep does piss me off though. I mean, htf can you bench De Bruyne? He's their best midfielder by far

L-Dog

If you don;t use your transfer does it carry over or do you loose it ?

dbecks

Executive Member
LOL, It's like playing the lotto, lets see what the champions league holds this week, maybe Napoli can upset Liverpool like what Norwich did to City LOL
I want everyone and their dog to upset Pool