Fantasy Football EPL 2019/2020 ARE YOOOOOOU REEEADY???!!!

dbecks

Executive Member
So i sold Van Dijk to fund my Kane transfer. Motherfucker!

51 for the week. Need to make quick decisions before tomorrow!
I avoided the temptation of that Spurs bandwagon - Son was the only one I would of went for but wasnt ready to give up Mane or KDB

DiabloDane

Perez from Leicester, i cant take whoever the masses own, i have to go for differentials to catch the guys above me, plus i have a little bet going on with my brother, payout 1st january whoever has more points, he currently is 30 points above me, ive closed the gap from 75

dbecks

Executive Member
Perez from Leicester, i cant take whoever the masses own, i have to go for differentials to catch the guys above me, plus i have a little bet going on with my brother, payout 1st january whoever has more points, he currently is 30 points above me, ive closed the gap from 75
Yep, you need the Differentials and Perez, Tilemans etc can be

We have a 10 game payout and then overall winner. Need to win this second 10 games and that will also get me closer to the top. Just need a few differentials as well as everybody is getting around the same points. I'm only making up 5 or 10 but I'm over a 100 behind, so need a 30-50 point gap closer

DiabloDane

Yep, you need the Differentials and Perez, Tilemans etc can be

We have a 10 game payout and then overall winner. Need to win this second 10 games and that will also get me closer to the top. Just need a few differentials as well as everybody is getting around the same points. I'm only making up 5 or 10 but I'm over a 100 behind, so need a 30-50 point gap closer
Good luck dude, hope its pay day soon lol