Fantasy Football EPL 2019/2020 ARE YOOOOOOU REEEADY???!!!

SinghDude

Chief Sports Analyst
i won the MyBB league last year ..

where is my prize ? :ROFL::unsure:

Finished in top 4000 globally....

but forget all that....i got royally fscked up this game week :eek::X3::barefoot:

dbecks

Executive Member
im taking out stones for maguire then im taking out Fraser and Willson for KDB and King doesnt sound to bad lol
KDB definitely worth the investment if you arent playing both Sterling and Salah - cant see you fitting in all 3 unless you really stinge everywhere else - although Pukki isnt a bad budget option along with some Sheffield players

How you planning all those swaps - Wildcard?

moms

KDB definitely worth the investment if you arent playing both Sterling and Salah - cant see you fitting in all 3 unless you really stinge everywhere else - although Pukki isnt a bad budget option along with some Sheffield players

How you planning all those swaps - Wildcard?
This is how I plan to go with - 8points wildcard to early to play. But Pukki will be having a tough time against Chelsea?

Attachments

dbecks

Executive Member
This is how I plan to go with - 8points wildcard to early to play. But Pukki will be having a tough time against Chelsea?
Looks really good. But with one transfer a week - you looking at 4 GW's before that team comes around?

Firstly (with Pukki), Chelsea look vulnerable in defence and LC could of easily put 3 goals away had Maddison been a lil sharper with his play. Chelsea also look vulnerable when they dont have the ball, they dont win it back quick enough and seem like they will concede everytime or atleast give chances away.

Secondly (with Pukki) - you buy for the long run not every single game week specifically. They have Chelsea, City and United in 10 games. 5 home games. Away to Palace, Burnley, Brighton, WestHam and Bournemouth

SinghDude

Chief Sports Analyst
current setup

Pope

Trent,Virgil ,Laporte ,Walker-Peters

Mo, KDB, Richarlison, Hayden

Wilson and Kane up top

Bench, Button , Kelly, Greenwood and Stephens

Wilson, Kane , Richarlison and Hayden are my worries for now......

moms

Looks really good. But with one transfer a week - you looking at 4 GW's before that team comes around?

Firstly (with Pukki), Chelsea look vulnerable in defence and LC could of easily put 3 goals away had Maddison been a lil sharper with his play. Chelsea also look vulnerable when they dont have the ball, they dont win it back quick enough and seem like they will concede everytime or atleast give chances away.

Secondly (with Pukki) - you buy for the long run not every single game week specifically. They have Chelsea, City and United in 10 games. 5 home games. Away to Palace, Burnley, Brighton, WestHam and Bournemouth
I am willing to sacrifice 8 points with my 2 free transfers, I think I can cover up 8 points with KDB?

I think from the sounds of it I am going to take a gamble on Pukki, hopefully he produce. But these underdog sides can give ago to all the big big teams. They wont give up so easily.

I was looking at Ceballos but they playing Liverpool maybe gunners can upset Liverpool on the weekend.