Far right wing to form political party

Angelo

Expert Member
The far right-wing Boerestaat Party of South Africa announced on Wednesday it intends registering as a political party on December 16.

The group, which was formed in the mid-1980s, said it wanted to become a fully fledged political party because it was feeling marginalised as an extra-parliamentary group.

"We want to register first, and then we'll decide whether or not we want to take part in elections," said leader Coen Vermaak, who had in the past called on voters to boycott national elections.

The group has given notice in the Government Gazette that it is planning to register as a political party. The Independent Electoral Commission said it had not yet received an application but that the first step to register as a party was to give notice of the intention in the Government Gazette.

The Boerestaat Party was started in 1986 by Robert van Tonder and originally called for the restoration of the Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek and the Orange Free State, as well as the secession of these territories from South Africa.

It has seen several controversial figures in its top ranks, including Piet "Skiet" Rudolph.

In 2002 police investigating the activities of the Boeremag raided the party's offices in Krugersdorp.

The organisation also took part in several large protests by the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB) in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Most recently it has been noted for adopting controversial views on Aids, questioning its existence. "Condoms can only stop sperm cells and not viruses," it said about a message to use condoms to prevent HIV/Aids.

The party proclaims on its website it promotes and increases the number of the Boerevolk (Boer nation).

"The Boerestaat Party understands that the numbers [of African people] in the country is overwhelming, therefore we would focus on increasing our [white people considered Boers] numbers immediately," it states on the site.

It aims to ban abortion and any contraceptives such as the pill and other precautionary measures.

It considers condoms as evil, and anyone who wants to use them and other contraceptives cannot become a member of the party.

The party also has views on the economy, justice, agriculture and other issues.

"The party does not aim to become the government of the day, because it will never get the support of all South Africans. The party aims to increase [the numbers of] the Boer Nation, which would eventually lead to independent freedom," the party said on its site. -- Sapa
http://www.mg.co.za/articlePage.aspx?articleid=290037&area=/breaking_news/breaking_news__national/

nivek

Executive Member
"It considers condoms as evil, and anyone who wants to use them and other contraceptives cannot become a member of the party."
haha
dont think they'll have much support outside of 'orania' ;/

HosstheBoss

Let's see which bonehead feels it appropriate to start associating Afrikaaners with these losers, in this thread

Paul_S

Expert Member
Oh my word ... they think they're going to outnumber the natives and win an election by banning contraceptives?
What sort of kids are they going to produce when each family has 15 children and the parents can't afford to clothe and educate them properly?

Another 0.05% votes going to waste on some Boer nutcases.

Syndyre

Honorary Master
I doubt they can though, they seem more like the type that would impose their views on you.

Creed

I won't ever vote for these idiots.

They remind me too much of the ANC.

Racial intolerance is part of their creed and they too have idiotic statements about AIDS and contraceptives, at least they are honest about what they belive in.

Tux

Software Communist
bugger.. living fossils.. amazing. Somebody should notify the discovery channel

That's a pretty cool party, I hope you guys vote for them, then you can have your own volkstaat and wont have to worry about crime, affirmative action and all the other mayhem.

"It considers condoms as evil, and anyone who wants to use them and other contraceptives cannot become a member of the party."
haha
dont think they'll have much support outside of 'orania' ;/
I think the reason that they don't like contraceptives is because the white population of your country is far below replacement level, as well as whites in Europe and elsewhere.

Last edited:

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master
That's a pretty cool party, I hope you guys vote for them. The far right is the right way.
Haha ROFLMAO I hope for your sake that you're kidding. If you're not then we don't need your right wing unintellectual opinion on these forums. These idiots propose that the minority shag like rabbits so that one day they might become the majority and take control again. Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds?? Civilised my ass, they probably haven't even evolved to wearing shoes in public yet.

Please put a little thought into your text before posting - one can be forgiven for making a dumb remark while speaking, but one cannot be forgiven for making a dumb post because you have the ability to edit what you say before submitting.

chiskop

Executive Member
Well, I say good for them.

Forming a political party and wanting to become a part of parliamentary debate is a major step forward for these fossils. Just look at the boeremag trial were they refuse to recognise the states authority.

I'm glad that these guys are coming to their senses and wanting to be heard in a reasonable manner.

Although, I certainly won't be voting for them. :)

Geriatrix

Executive Member
WTF? I mean really...
Are those the same wastes of skin that wanted to go around gang raping women to "increase the white population"?
How the hell do they even manage to breathe? They don't seem to have the cognitive capacity to do so...

supersunbird

Honorary Master
That's a pretty cool party, I hope you guys vote for them, then you can have your own volkstaat and wont have to worry about crime, affirmative action and all the other mayhem.

I think the reason that they don't like contraceptives is because the white population of your country is far below replacement level, as well as whites in Europe and elsewhere.
OK, whatever :rolleyes:, if you went to my 10 year school reunion 2 weeks ago, you wouldn't be saying this **** , because everyone except me was married with one or two kids...

And here is another thing, do you think whites are racially superior? Cause if you do, why must they go on a uncontrolled breeding spree and have a population explosion like blacks? Wouldn't that make them the same as blacks and thus basically inferior too?

And anyway, the world doesnt need people, why the ****, most cant find jobs and adequite food anyway? The world is already overpopulated enough and the more there are, the worse it will get for everyone...

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
WTF? I mean really...
Are those the same wastes of skin that wanted to go around gang raping women to "increase the white population"?
How the hell do they even manage to breathe? They don't seem to have the cognitive capacity to do so...
OK, did you actually read the post? Where the hell does the raping bit come from? That is Zuma and his clan.