Far right wing to form political party

telkomsuig

Expert Member
"It considers condoms as evil, and anyone who wants to use them and other contraceptives cannot become a member of the party."
J Zuma for leader of the party!

Reason

OK MacMac, think of it this way.

What are the major problems in South Africa? Unemployment and Crime. Neither of these are problems that can be solved by population growth.

Let us take a thought experiment. 4 million white people in South Africa. Majority over the age of 30. Let us say half of all whites are female. 2 million then. So let us estimate that their are about 1,5 million fertile white women. Okay So let us imagine every possible fertile woman delivers a baby every 2 years. In ten years, if every woman has 5 babies it will boost the "white" population to 11 million.

However now each white male will have to do the following support a stay at home wife (she is going to worn out due to being pregnant most of the time) and 5 children. Do you have enough income to do that? No.

Of course, voting age is 18. That means this horde of babies being popped out will only start having an effect in 2024. Not exactly soon is it.

PS A white skin has no magical benefits. It does not confer greater wisdom, a better work ethic, language skills or morality. Why then has the "west" been so successful? Due to rationality which has lead to civilization. Abandoning rationality for ethnic based magical thinking will only lead to the destruction of civilization.

mac_mac74

Expert Member
OK MacMac, think of it this way.

What are the major problems in South Africa? Unemployment and Crime. Neither of these are problems that can be solved by population growth.

Let us take a thought experiment. 4 million white people in South Africa. Majority over the age of 30. Let us say half of all whites are female. 2 million then. So let us estimate that their are about 1,5 million fertile white women. Okay So let us imagine every possible fertile woman delivers a baby every 2 years. In ten years, if every woman has 5 babies it will boost the "white" population to 11 million.

However now each white male will have to do the following support a stay at home wife (she is going to worn out due to being pregnant most of the time) and 5 children. Do you have enough income to do that? No.

Of course, voting age is 18. That means this horde of babies being popped out will only start having an effect in 2024. Not exactly soon is it.

PS A white skin has no magical benefits. It does not confer greater wisdom, a better work ethic, language skills or morality. Why then has the "west" been so successful? Due to rationality which has lead to civilization. Abandoning rationality for ethnic based magical thinking will only lead to the destruction of civilization.

thanks for the stats, i wasnt stating its right or wrong - was merely making a point

Alan

Honorary Master
Haha ROFLMAO I hope for your sake that you're kidding. If you're not then we don't need your right wing unintellectual opinion on these forums. These idiots propose that the minority shag like rabbits so that one day they might become the majority and take control again. Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds?? Civilised my ass, they probably haven't even evolved to wearing shoes in public yet.

Please put a little thought into your text before posting - one can be forgiven for making a dumb remark while speaking, but one cannot be forgiven for making a dumb post because you have the ability to edit what you say before submitting.
Why not. I thought this forum was free. If he wants to post his views let him.

Where's the tolerance nevermind freedom of speech.

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master
Why not. I thought this forum was free. If he wants to post his views let him.

Where's the tolerance nevermind freedom of speech.
This forum is about telecoms and technology, yet I haven't seen him make a single contribution to the rest of the forum apart from all this right-wing crap.

If your sole intention is to promote right-wing racist propoganda then go sign up at Stormfront as that's not what this forum stands for. At least Ajak and Pupa tried to contribute elsewhere where they could. I have very little tolerance for trolls with alterior motives.

Alan

Honorary Master
This forum is about telecoms and technology, yet I haven't seen him make a single contribution to the rest of the forum apart from all this right-wing crap.

If your sole intention is to promote right-wing racist propoganda then go sign up at Stormfront as that's not what this forum stands for. At least Ajak and Pupa tried to contribute elsewhere where they could. I have very little tolerance for trolls with alterior motives.

True

He has. Not much though.

That might be primary intention but as I said he has posted about other topics.

What's happend to them?

You seem to tolerate Reason. He has not as you put it " make a single contribution to the rest of the forum ". How come he is free to continue "trolling". Could it be that because he "toes the line" he is exempt of the fate you propose for other "trolls" who don't.

Last edited:

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master

That might be primary intention but as I said he has posted about other topics.

You seem to tolerate Reason. He has not as you put it " make a single contribution to the rest of the forum ". How come he is free to continue "trolling". Could it be that because he "toes the line" he is exempt of the fate you propose for other "trolls" who don't.
He made ONE other post IIRC (regarding a firefox extension or some such). Every other post of his was either politically or racially motivated.

As for Reason I haven't seen him post anything offensive, at least nothing that I've noticed in any of the threads that I was part of.

It doesn't really matter - the point is if you want to push this right-wing crap down everyone's throats then don't do it here. Do it at a dedicated forum such as Stormfront so that you have fellow racist pigs who support the same cause as you.

edit: I'm sure that he can defend himself. There's no need for you to constantly get all defensive on his part (the only reason that I see why you would do this is if you echo his sentiments).

Last edited:

Alan

Honorary Master
He made ONE other post IIRC (regarding a firefox extension or some such). Every other post of his was either politically or racially motivated.

As for Reason I haven't seen him post anything offensive, at least nothing that I've noticed in any of the threads that I was part of.

It doesn't really matter - the point is if you want to push this right-wing crap down everyone's throats then don't do it here. Do it at a dedicated forum such as Stormfront so that you have fellow racist pigs who support the same cause as you.

edit: I'm sure that he can defend himself. There's no need for you to constantly get all defensive on his part (the only reason that I see why you would do this is if you echo his sentiments).

Did you know that before you said he hadn't posted elswhere, or have you since done a little more in depth research.

Here we go with this "offensive" thing again:rolleyes: .

I suggest you have a good look, also check ones you havn't been involved in. You might have missed something again.

Why not. I see lefties doing it all the time.

What's the point of that?. By your reasoning all lefties should post their views on their own forum. There we go with the verbal abuse again.

I'm sure he can.

I'm merely debating with you about your unwillingness to allow others to post their views because you don't agree with them.

You're jumping to conclusions again. Why don't you just ask me.

Reason

Perhaps your belief alanf85, is correct and I am a troll or perhaps you are wrong, disagreeing with you does not make me a troll. It merely makes me someone who disagrees with you. Opinions, despite popular post modern misconceptions are not sacred. I commit no crime by disagreeing with, or with presented factual arguments that indicate that your position is wrong.

I, unlike Confederatos, reply to critiques leveled against me, or my arguments and I admit when I am wrong. I am also in South Africa, not in the United States of American Exceptionalism.

Many of the posters who post most frequently in Off Topic/News have the majority of theirs posts in Off Topic/News. You yourself are one of these posters.

I seldom see other threads on the site where I am confident of making comments that contribute, and I have little difficulties with the technology that I use. Hence I will not give advice to others how to use their technology or moan about how poor telecoms provision is, or ask others to tell me how to use X or do A with B.

If you feel that indeed I am trolling I invite you to take it up in a PM to me where we can then carry on this discussion

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master
<rant>
Alan85 firstly you need to look up your definition as to what a troll is.

Secondly, for once can you stop derailing a fscking thread. If you have nothing to add on a topic then don't add anything at all. Stop looking for **** to post.

Thirdly, I'm sure that Confederados (and for that matter IAmCanadian) can defend themselves. There's no need for you to jump to their rescue, they're not damsels in distress and you're not their mouthpiece.

So I suggest if you have nothing further to add on anything related to this thread, stop trying to look for bullsh!t reasons to post. I answered your question about my "unwillingness to let others express their opinion" - however if you're too blind to see it then stop asking the same crap over and over again.
</end rant>

I'm out of this thread, feel free to talk about whatever the hell you guys want to. I've lost all interest in adding anything further and I'm certainly in no mood for childish arguments.

Last edited:

Alan

Honorary Master
Perhaps your belief alanf85, is correct and I am a troll or perhaps you are wrong, disagreeing with you does not make me a troll. It merely makes me someone who disagrees with you. Opinions, despite popular post modern misconceptions are not sacred. I commit no crime by disagreeing with, or with presented factual arguments that indicate that your position is wrong.

I, unlike Confederatos, reply to critiques leveled against me, or my arguments and I admit when I am wrong. I am also in South Africa, not in the United States of American Exceptionalism.

Many of the posters who post most frequently in Off Topic/News have the majority of theirs posts in Off Topic/News. You yourself are one of these posters.

I seldom see other threads on the site where I am confident of making comments that contribute, and I have little difficulties with the technology that I use. Hence I will not give advice to others how to use their technology or moan about how poor telecoms provision is, or ask others to tell me how to use X or do A with B.

If you feel that indeed I am trolling I invite you to take it up in a PM to me where we can then carry on this discussion

*Sigh*

You have it all wrong. I was pointing out to highflyer that when he told confed to get lost for airing only his political views I pointed out that a) he was wrong and b) you had done exactly what highflyer accused confed of doing. That is, you had not posted elsewhere other than in the General Discussion forum and only posted your political views.

I personally have no problem with you or anyone else posting whatever you like where you like. Hence I took issue with highflyer for trying to intimidate and censor confed while ignoring you.

Alan

Honorary Master
<rant>
Alan85 firstly you need to look up your definition as to what a troll is.

Secondly, for once can you stop derailing a fscking thread. If you have nothing to add on a topic then don't add anything at all. Stop looking for **** to post.

Thirdly, I'm sure that Confederados (and for that matter IAmCanadian) can defend themselves. There's no need for you to jump to their rescue, they're not damsels in distress and you're not their mouthpiece.

So I suggest if you have nothing further to add on anything related to this thread, stop trying to look for bullsh!t reasons to post. I answered your question about my "unwillingness to let others express their opinion" - however if you're too blind to see it then stop asking the same crap over and over again.
</end rant>

I'm out of this thread, feel free to talk about whatever the hell you guys want to. I've lost all interest in adding anything further and I'm certainly in no mood for childish arguments.
I must apologise for derailing the threads. I can't help myself. Hypocrisy riles me badly. Maybe if you stop trying to censor people it would help me not to post. There is a case for saying you started it by instead of only debating you verbaly abuse and tell others to get lost.

As I said it has very little to do with them. It is with you I'm debating.

Maybe you should stop abusing over and over again. State your reasons for disagreement with whoever and leave it at that.

dominic

Legal Expert: Telecoms
maybe the right wing can work together with the left wing and together they can fly away

:cool: