Far right wing to form political party

HosstheBoss

I cant even see what you guys are fighting about...
Something about a melting bird without a left or a right wing that can't reproduce quickly enough and the missing (the plot) right wing is unhappy with this and want to live on it's own. O ja there are some 85 year old highflying Reasoner's watching this bird and telling each other to shut up all the time even though they're on the same side of the fence, and there a cowboy somewhere, not sure

Vey confusing, I know

Ekhaatvensters

Executive Member
"It considers condoms as evil, and anyone who wants to use them and other contraceptives cannot become a member of the party."
haha
dont think they'll have much support outside of 'orania' ;/
Actually it would make sense if they got huge support from the townships, no more irritating condoms! Finally the people are truly free, I think this is the next government guys.

EDIT: Oh wow.. I didnt even read the rest of your crap.. how did you guys get Firefox extensions into this?

Alan

Honorary Master
Something about a melting bird without a left or a right wing that can't reproduce quickly enough and the missing (the plot) right wing is unhappy with this and want to live on it's own. O ja there are some 85 year old highflying Reasoner's watching this bird and telling each other to shut up all the time even though they're on the same side of the fence, and there a cowboy somewhere, not sure

Vey confusing, I know
Bwahahahah

Not our fault you can't keep up with an 85 year old. Maybe if we used baby words it would help you. :p ;)

Go try the IQ test here: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=58630. The result will explain if you're dumb or just having a "slow day"

:D

Leitmotif

Expert Member
I tried to get the worst score possible on that test, still got 73... it should have marked me as a vegetable! Guess I got points for being able to read and knowing which side of the mouse is up, though goodness knows my answers didn't deserve them...