Farm Attacks

Quicks

Expert Member
@KSM93

Why do people entertain this little EFF supporter? Put him on ignore and move on.
There is no reason, or no way anyone will change his mind or any functional brain cell...

Was going to give many reasons, but he is not worth my time!

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
44 million barely scratched the surface of meaningful reform. Simply because South Africa is not Zimbabwe, it's geography and population are vastly different.

Surely you don't think just because we're different people with different geography that we will have better outcomes?
Why do you think that the average black South African who will get a farm will be any better at farming than the average black Zimbabwean?

Or is the whole reason you think EWC will work just wishful thinking without any real reason behind it?

As for the GBP 44 million, (about R880 000 000 at today's exchange rate), which can buy a whole lot of farms, but that's less important. The more important part is why you think the same that happened to Zim will not happen to SA.
You have to admit farms handed over as part of land reform has performed dismally, and most of the beneficiaries have failed to make a success of farming.

Oldfut

Expert Member
Nah there is only one side, Britain broke the agreement unilaterally under Blair and Clare Short and Mugabe had no choice but to take the Land. Educate yourself.
Facts inconvenient I see.

Bewlen

Expert Member
@KSM93

Why do people entertain this little EFF supporter? Put him on ignore and move on.
There is no reason, or no way anyone will change his mind or any functional brain cell...

His posts do serve a purpose. If you recall the old AWB "movement" of many moons ago, people just listened, shook their heads and marveled at the ignorance, stupidity and hostility on display. But they exposed their own ignorance, and this infiltrated the psyche of the nation, ultimately defeating their own paradigm by simply being, well, f****** stupid.

Thanks @KSM93 , keep up the good work. And I really do mean that.

KSM93

Where do you come up with this kak?

Massacre 1983
View attachment 1158636
View attachment 1158638
Just proving my point, He was nominated because he was serving British policy interests and was nominated by the British Foreign Policy Office. You're retarded, it only became a human rights abuse because he took back the land that was stolen. The massacre cum genocide that your kind try to peddle is laughable, nobody takes it seriously.

KSM93

@KSM93

Your kind are so predictable, just admit you have no reasons instead of resorting to insults. Your kind needs to change it's playbook, it's old. It's funny I'm not even a EFF supporter but your deranged mindset can't comprehend it.

KSM93

Surely you don't think just because we're different people with different geography that we will have better outcomes?
Why do you think that the average black South African who will get a farm will be any better at farming than the average black Zimbabwean?

Or is the whole reason you think EWC will work just wishful thinking without any real reason behind it?

As for the GBP 44 million, (about R880 000 000 at today's exchange rate), which can buy a whole lot of farms, but that's less important. The more important part is why you think the same that happened to Zim will not happen to SA.
You have to admit farms handed over as part of land reform has performed dismally, and most of the beneficiaries have failed to make a success of farming.
I see another that didn't study Geography at school. Do you know how big African countries are?

KSM93

His posts do serve a purpose. If you recall the old AWB "movement" of many moons ago, people just listened, shook their heads and marveled at the ignorance, stupidity and hostility on display. But they exposed their own ignorance, and this infiltrated the psyche of the nation, ultimately defeating their own paradigm by simply being, well, f****** stupid.

Thanks @KSM93 , keep up the good work. And I really do mean that.
Your time of hiding behind the ANC is over, a lot of parties are growing and it will be good for democracy.

mojoman

Expert Member
Your kind are so predictable, just admit you have no reasons instead of resorting to insults. Your kind needs to change it's playbook, it's old. It's funny I'm not even a EFF supporter but your deranged mindset can't comprehend it.
Lol...'Your Kind'...
:laugh:

Ghost64

Expert Member
Is it true that small holdings are also categorized as farm murders? Wasn’t sure about that, just checking.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
But lots of people reside on small holdings and are not farmers.
What’s the definition of small holdings in terms of ground size?
As you can see, it's referred to as rural safety, that's how government recognize it, technically a farmer's wife, children and other people on a farm could also not be farmers, it would be a lot complicated if we start wanting to apply strict definitions.

No idea on the definition of a smallholding.

There is no official crime category called “farm attack” or “farm murder”, though. The crimes mentioned in the definition - such as murder, rape and assault - are recorded by the police station investigating it.

Ghost64

Expert Member
As you can see, it's referred to as rural safety, that's how government recognize it, technically a farmer's wife, children and other people on a farm could also not be farmers, it would be a lot complicated if we start wanting to apply strict definitions.

No idea on the definition of a smallholding.

Ahhh so if you live in the bundus you live on a farm.
Strange coz theirs so many areas with small holdings just out of the major cities, garsfontein, centurion, Midrand, woodmead, edenvale Sandton etc
Very confusing.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Ahhh so if you live in the bundus you live on a farm.
Strange coz theirs so many areas with small holdings just out of the major cities, garsfontein, centurion, Midrand, woodmead, edenvale Sandton etc
Very confusing.
No you don't, you live in a rural area, a smallholding in an urban area and a smallholding in a rural area are different.