Farm couple killed for a gun: Proudly South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
A year ago a 17 year old was killed in the northcliff suburbs and they only stole his cellphone

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
All comments reserved Note again, In Zim they removed the farmers with GVT support and actions, In ZAR they just kill them without GVT taking any action, whats the difference?

http://www.mweb.co.za/news/?p=top_article&i=157548
I initially would build up some good old white anger when reading such stories - but if anything it was worse back in the day - not for whites, but for everyone else: while we lived comfortably, un-raped, un-killed, un-robbed, the rest of the population suffered through all of these for us... and a lot of this as a direct result of government action as opposed to the current lack of it... truly Proudly South African. We systematically dehumanise and developmentally hold back a group of people for decades if not centuries and then expect a stable and civilised society to come out of thin air the moment democracy arrives.

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
ignacio so u are saying that its ok for the white people to be slain because they had a chance of living in peace ? And then you bring up the education/poverty thing again .

What about the youth being killed that didnt live in peace in apartheid. And how the fsck did apartheid contribute to people being killed today and babies raped why are there milions of other black people in this country that know raping babies and killing people are bad even though they dont have education ?

And how is murdering over a gun or cellphone going to help you out of poverty ?

tibby.dude

Executive Member
In Afrikaans there is nice saying that goes like "Wat jy saai sal jy maai" meaning that for everything that we do there are always consequences later on either good or bad depending on our actions.

Ignacio is simply stating the obvious in that to expect that everything would be simply hunky dory when Mandela walked out of Pollsmoor that day is a bit too far fetched and rather silly.

It will take decades for things to come right and not 12 years.

If you don't have the patience for this then by all means leave and try your luck elsewhere ... the world is a big place.

ignacio

Banned
DigitalSoldier said:
ignacio so u are saying that its ok for the white people to be slain because they had a chance of living in peace ? And then you bring up the education/poverty thing again .

What about the youth being killed that didnt live in peace in apartheid. And how the fsck did apartheid contribute to people being killed today and babies raped why are there milions of other black people in this country that know raping babies and killing people are bad even though they dont have education ?

And how is murdering over a gun or cellphone going to help you out of poverty ?
I did not say anything of the sort..... it is all a f@cking tragedy of epic proportions - but keeping people uneducated and trying to keep them as uncivilised worker drones from the white machine, what the heck do you expect once the fascist control mechanisms are no longer there? All of this stuff disgusts, disappoints and scares me as much as it does anyone else... but we have to keep educating people and getting them out of poverty in order to get crime under control. I want the baby rapists castrated or executed, if you want to know how accepting of these things I am - but we dehumanise and degrade people, and then are amazed that they do inhumane and degraded things.... wow.

Last edited:

pupa

Banned
tibby.dude said:
In Afrikaans there is nice saying that goes like "Wat jy saai sal jy maai" meaning that for everything that we do there are always consequences later on either good or bad depending on our actions.

Ignacio is simply stating the obvious in that to expect that everything would be simply hunky dory when Mandela walked out of Pollsmoor that day is a bit too far fetched and rather silly.

If you don't have the patience for this then by all means leave and try your luck elsewhere ... the world is a big place.

Ignacio comments is like his debating skills I saw in another! Tibbys? Well it clearly states his point and the state of mind of the average South African and the ANC GVT, The attitude of GVT and the masses. Nobody thought everything would be so fine but the deliberate GVT inaction tells it own story.

Regards Tibbys comment and the issue of twelve years , we know when the settlers landed South Africa's development was thousands of years behind the rest of the world, in the evolution stage, now we try to change that in 400 Years, We have a long time to wait, Tibby clearly stated that!

You have to have patience as Tibbys saying wait for all white farmer to be erased and then all settlers removed then the country would settle like the rest of Africa??? ANOTHER 40 DECADES OR MORE!

Thanks Tibs You revealed yourself!

eye_suc

Expert Member
pupa said:
Ignacio comments is like his debating skills I saw in another! Tibbys? Well it clearly states his point and the state of mind of the average South African and the ANC GVT, The attitude of GVT and the masses. Nobody thought everything would be so fine but the deliberate GVT inaction tells it own story.

Regards Tibbys comment and the issue of twelve years , we know when the settlers landed South Africa's development was thousands of years behind the rest of the world, in the evolution stage, now we try to change that in 400 Years, We have a long time to wait, Tibby clearly stated that!

You have to have patience as Tibbys saying wait for all white farmer to be erased and then all settlers removed then the country would settle like the rest of Africa??? ANOTHER 40 DECADES OR MORE!

LOL

martin

Expert Member
pupa said:

Wow! Clearly your power of deduction is rivalled only by Sherlock Holmes

tibby.dude

Executive Member
pupa said:

You are really testing my patience today you little dumb stupid ****.
How dare you put words in my mouth.

Now where did I state that white people must be removed ???.

ajak

Expert Member
pupa said:

So what you are saying pupa, "tibby" is a "flasher".Gee tibbs,is that all you got?:D :D

WatchDog

Banned
tibby.dude said:

Tibby, you are out of order with your last comment!!

You take the same approach the government does. It can be argued that as the most affluent members of society, whites are most affected by crime. They are definitely the most vocal about it. Now you say 'If they don't like it, they can leave!' There is a racist undertone here. I guarantee that if white people leave this country your problems will increase exponentially. Who's going to pay the taxes??

12 years is a bloody long time to get this country sailing on an even keel. How much more time does the ANC need to learn how to run a country? They seem to spend more time working out how to pillage and plunder the state resources and undermine the constitution than getting down to hard work. I wouldn't put them in charge of my cat!

ignacio

Banned
WatchDog said:
It can be argued that as the most affluent members of society, whites are most affected by crime.
Precisely, so it is more class war than a race war - unlike what other forumites would have us believe. Solution: get more blacks educated and out of poverty.
12 years is a bloody long time to get this country sailing on an even keel. How much more time does the ANC need to learn how to run a country?
Bogus - white rule kept blacks in an economic, developmental and educational hole that would take at least a generation if not more to get out of, or are you implying that impoverished, illiterate, uneducated and disempowered black people would suddenly be on equal footing with white people as soon as democracy was declared? You think that 12 years would do that? I can guarantee that many white forumites are ignorant and backward thinking on a great deal of subjects despite being alive for many years - and that is WITH the benefits of money, opportunity and a formal education.

Black people will get educated, they will raise educated children and so on... it will take time.

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Precisely, so it is more class war than a race war - unlike what other forumites would have us believe. Solution: get more blacks educated and out of poverty.
Bogus - white rule kept blacks in an economic, developmental and educational hole that would take at least a generation if not more to get out of, or are you implying that impoverished, illiterate, uneducated and disempowered black people would suddenly be on equal footing with white people as soon as democracy was declared? You think that 12 years would do that? I can guarantee that many white forumites are ignorant and backward thinking on a great deal of subjects despite being alive for many years - and that is WITH the benefits of money, opportunity and a formal education.

Black people will get educated, they will raise educated children and so on... it will take time.
They are Fcucking it up, Read the news that matrics cannot read or write, Have a wake up! Look at the crime, the corruption etc!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
They are Fcucking it up, Read the news that matrics cannot read or write, Have a wake up! Look at the crime, the corruption etc!
I will take a messy democracy over a minority controlled fascist state. Yes - by all means lets report and try to fix the problems - but getting rid of democracy or suggesting black people cannot handle the power is unbelievable.

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
I will take a messy democracy over a minority controlled fascist state. Yes - by all means lets report and try to fix the problems - but getting rid of democracy or suggesting black people cannot handle the power is unbelievable.
Well give proof where they do handle the power, Look at the rest of Africa and show me, Where are they, every state up north where the colonials left they ****ed it up fighting for power, when tha cat leave the mouse is boss!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
Well give proof where they do handle the power, Look at the rest of Africa and show me, Where are they, every state up north where the colonials left they ****ed it up fighting for power, when tha cat leave the mouse is boss!
ok - so your vote is for minority rule and the disenfranchisement of all non-whites - so we are quite clear on where you stand: Blacks are too stupid, too uneducated and/or too genetically predisposed to being incompetent/lazy/dumb to possibly rule a country. Is that a good summary?

Status
Not open for further replies.