Farm couple killed for a gun: Proudly South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
ok - so your vote is for minority rule and the disenfranchisement of all non-whites - so we are quite clear on where you stand: Blacks are too stupid, too uneducated and/or too genetically predisposed to being incompetent/lazy/dumb to possibly rule a country. Is that a good summary?
No read all posts, I am for a democracy that care about all its people, black, poor, white, Afrikaans, coloured etc. Where all have equal opportunities and all can live together. Once we reach that stage all the other prepositions will disappear as all the bitterness disappear. To live in the past and blame structures of the past for current incompetence is wrong, to introduce racist reverse discriminating laws to impoverise the previous advantage or just whites only based on the skin colour is wrong. To allow Govt members to fuel the hatred with their comments is wrong, Where does that leave us but to sit here and counteract your false information posted!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
Still searching Wikipedia for proof, These idiots!
Who needs to search? Colonialists and marauding foreign capitalists after them had a vested interest in destroying African culture and molding and exploiting Africans for centuries - leaving them uneducated and disorganized and easily abused - and then you claim some "white victory" that these uneducated, ignorant and destabilized people have had a difficult time creating healthy democracies.

Yes - well done, nice logic: don't teach a black child simple math, then say he is such an idiot because he is incapable of adding 1 + 1, so you will do his thinking for him... kinda self-fulfilling logic, eh?

pupa

Banned
Still waiting for the proof of successfully run black African GVT'S

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Who needs to search? Colonialists and marauding foreign capitalists after them had a vested interest in destroying African culture and molding and exploiting Africans for centuries - leaving them uneducated and disorganized and easily abused - and then you claim some "white victory" that these uneducated, ignorant and destabilized people have had a difficult time creating healthy democracies.

Yes - well done, nice logic: don't teach a black child simple math, then say he is such an idiot because he is incapable of adding 1 + 1, so you will do his thinking for him... kinda self-fulfilling logic, eh?
You live in the past you fool, wake up 12 years along and you still blame the old systems. Asmal introduced the current systems, if it does not work who's to blame! How many generations does it take to teach a baby to become litterate! None, they have the grey matter when born, the oppurtunitys are there, so why is it not going better yet!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
You live in the past you fool, wake up 12 years along and you still blame the old systems. Asmal introduced the current systems, if it does not work who's to blame! How many generations does it take to teach a baby to become litterate! None, they have the grey matter when born, the oppurtunitys are there, so why is it not going better yet!
Yes - well - when we elect an educated black 12 year old, we can evaluate how s\he handles power, mkay?

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Yes - well - when we elect an educated black 12 year old, we can evaluate how s\he handles power, mkay?
Ok, Peace, maybe they will do better than the current GVT, thanks for the agreement on that! BTW everything did not only start 12 years ago, there is many intellects here older than 12! so opportunities was there even for the oppressed! if they were willing!

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
Ok, Peace, maybe they will do better than the current GVT, thanks for the agreement on that! BTW everything did not only start 12 years ago, there is many intellects here older than 12! so opportunities was there even for the oppressed! if they were willing!
Great intellectuals like Mandela will find a way in any environment. But we are not in need of great intellectuals - we are just in need of adequately educated people - let the great intellectuals devise the governmental systems and the adequately educated run them. But this will take time... 12 years is not enough.

Singu

ignacio said:

Mm ...

Well, lets see now. Is that a fair analogy to make? No, very silly actually.

And - if we look at the rest of Africa, has it only been 12 years in all those countries since the "local" people came to power?

I think not. The point is mute. The ANC is not a 12 year old child. Everyone, including the ANC themselves, knows what (and how) they are doing it is wrong. You, and no one else, can defend that or even try to.

You cannot see the future if you keep looking at the past. Its time to move on, the only way is to - not forget - but put the past behind us.

ignacio

Banned
Singu said:
Mm ...

Well, lets see now. Is that a fair analogy to make? No, very silly actually.

And - if we look at the rest of Africa, has it only been 12 years in all those countries since the "local" people came to power?

I think not. The point is mute. The ANC is not a 12 year old child. Everyone, including the ANC themselves, knows what (and how) they are doing it is wrong. You, and no one else, can defend that or even try to.

You cannot see the future if you keep looking at the past. Its time to move on, the only way is to - not forget - but put the past behind us.
Who says I am looking at the past? THAT is "very silly"! I am looking to the future - when all people will be adequately educated, when there is a thriving black middle class... I couldn't care at all about the past, but you can't possibly say you can flip a switch and the past has gone away: we will live with its horrible ramifications for decades to come.

Singu

ignacio said:
Who says I am looking at the past? THAT is "very silly"! ..when there is a thriving black middle class... I couldn't care at all about the past

You sure could have fooled me ....

Thriving black middle class? Who is holding that back the most atm? Our good old ANC government.

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Who says I am looking at the past? THAT is "very silly"! I am looking to the future - when all people will be adequately educated, when there is a thriving black middle class... I couldn't care at all about the past, but you can't possibly say you can flip a switch and the past has gone away: we will live with its horrible ramifications for decades to come.
As I said another 40 decades (with mindsets lile Tibby and Ignacio) as we go through this evolutionary process! Why? due to the current ANC led GVT policies, laws and structures and as admitted uneducated electorate like the rest of Africa! Zim is the prime example!

ignacio

Banned
Singu said:
You sure could have fooled me ....

Thriving black middle class? Who is holding that back the most atm? Our good old ANC government.
Yes - quite possibly - and your point is?

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Yes - quite possibly - and your point is?
Type slowly PLEASE! Ignacio can not read that fast! Its only been 12 Years he needs more time to develop the skill! (Pun) :D

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
As I said another 40 decades (with mindsets lile Tibby and Ignacio) as we go through this evolutionary process! Why? due to the current ANC led GVT policies, laws and structures and as admitted uneducated electorate like the rest of Africa! Zim is the prime example!
I am quite sure we won't need 400 years... by that stage
a. humanity will have destroyed itself
or
b. if the anti-American cosnpiracists will have it, South Africa will have become a manufacturing division for Haliburton WorldCorp... or possibly we will have been colonised by aliens

Either way, white or black rule will be moot.

ignacio

Banned
pupa said:
Type slowly PLEASE! Ignacio can not read that fast! Its only been 12 Years he needs more time to develop the skill! (Pun) :D
Yes, I am obviously these least educated, ignorant and illiterate person here.

Actually, I would prefer that some of you type slower so that the backward-idea per minute rate is kept to a bare minimum.

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
Yes, I am obviously these least educated, ignorant and illiterate person here.

Actually, I would prefer that some of you type slower so that the backward-idea per minute rate is kept to a bare minimum.
If I type at the evolution rate you want will it work?

pupa

Banned
Peace Ignacio, I wish me and You and Tibby can go for a beer somewhere, then you will see I am not so bad, Just totally disillusioned! I will prolly have to take security with to watch my back! :D

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
Actually ignacio this year will be the first year where black kids pass through matric after apartheid, that is black kids that went to grade 1 in 1994.

Angelo

Expert Member
ignacio said:
You do realise - that while most of us are trying to keep this above board and are skirting around racial concepts without descending into racial slurs, your bigotry is unwelcome and uncalled for and against the spirit and end-user agreement of this forum?
I thought you knew Ajak by now? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.