Farm couple killed for a gun: Proudly South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajak

Expert Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
4,228
ignacio said:
You do realise - that while most of us are trying to keep this above board and are skirting around racial concepts without descending into racial slurs, your bigotry is unwelcome and uncalled for and against the spirit and end-user agreement of this forum?
Oh my goodness:D
 
Last edited:

Nod

Executive Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
9,695
Who was burning schools again during the 70's and 80's?
Just a question. Wonder where they would have been, if they actually went to school back then.
 

ignacio

Banned
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
593
Nod said:
Who was burning schools again during the 70's and 80's?
Just a question. Wonder where they would have been, if they actually went to school back then.
How asinine - back then desire for freedom trumped desire for education - and a destructive uprising was their chosen way of trying to achieve this. Now that freedom has been attained, education is what is needed.
 

pupa

Banned
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
3,891
ignacio said:
How asinine - back then desire for freedom trumped desire for education - and a destructive uprising was their chosen way of trying to achieve this. Now that freedom has been attained, education is what is needed.
They even damage and break down the infrastructure today, look recently in Cape, the security strike, burning of trains allover, etc. So what did the education help for this, ZERO! it the ethnic's at play. The "If you are upset with your neighbour burn your own house" syndrome
 

Prometheus

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
4,252
tibby.dude said:
In Afrikaans there is nice saying that goes like "Wat jy saai sal jy maai" meaning that for everything that we do there are always consequences later on either good or bad depending on our actions.

Ignacio is simply stating the obvious in that to expect that everything would be simply hunky dory when Mandela walked out of Pollsmoor that day is a bit too far fetched and rather silly.

It will take decades for things to come right and not 12 years.

If you don't have the patience for this then by all means leave and try your luck elsewhere ... the world is a big place.
You know, the thing is not about expecting things to come right overnight, it's about seeing improvement. So far there hasn't been any improvement. Things are just getting worse. 12 years ago you didn't hear about babies being raped and the farm murders started after that. If this is the result of oppression it would have started during the oppression, not after it. This is about people who hate the white people. This is not a racist comment, it is a fact. Just look at the statistics to see who is doing this. They will tell you the truth. And the government isn't doing ANYTHING to stop it, they are the ones enabling it. They might as well have said this the other night, because it's what they meant:
"We aren't taking action against these people, but if you take action then we WILL take action against you."
Now do you honestly expect things to get better with that kind of attitude? Give me a break. The underlying foundation is rotten to the core and MUST be abolished before there will be any improvement whatsoever. Time to get rid of the corrupt ANC politicians, fire the 100,000+ police people doing absolutely nothing except contributing to the crime wave and then appoint 10,000 reliable and honest people who will accomplish far more than the 99,000 corrupt ones we have today.

Guess I won't be spending too much time in this thread. It's bound too get locked again very soon.
 

Angelo

Expert Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Messages
1,786
Nod said:
Who was burning schools again during the 70's and 80's?
Just a question. Wonder where they would have been, if they actually went to school back then.
Are you that ignorant to ask such a question, are you even South African?
 
Last edited:

Angelo

Expert Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Messages
1,786
Prometheus said:
You know, the thing is not about expecting things to come right overnight, it's about seeing improvement. So far there hasn't been any improvement. Things are just getting worse. 12 years ago you didn't hear about babies being raped and the farm murders started after that. If this is the result of oppression it would have started during the oppression, not after it. This is about people who hate the white people. This is not a racist comment, it is a fact. Just look at the statistics to see who is doing this. They will tell you the truth. And the government isn't doing ANYTHING to stop it, they are the ones enabling it. They might as well have said this the other night, because it's what they meant:
"We aren't taking action against these people, but if you take action then we WILL take action against you."
Now do you honestly expect things to get better with that kind of attitude? Give me a break. The underlying foundation is rotten to the core and MUST be abolished before there will be any improvement whatsoever. Time to get rid of the corrupt ANC politicians, fire the 100,000+ police people doing absolutely nothing except contributing to the crime wave and then appoint 10,000 reliable and honest people who will accomplish far more than the 99,000 corrupt ones we have today.

Guess I won't be spending too much time in this thread. It's bound too get locked again very soon.

Post unfounded statements and flee.........nice!
 

Nod

Executive Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
9,695
Angelo said:
Are you that ignorant to ask such a question, are you even South African?

Why not just play the ball?
 

pupa

Banned
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
3,891
Originally Posted by tibby.dude
In Afrikaans there is nice saying that goes like "Wat jy saai sal jy maai" meaning that for everything that we do there are always consequences later on either good or bad depending on our actions.

You just had the misundertood the meaning of this good phrase, That is why Africa is overpopulated! Its not "Jy saai terwyl jy naai" nie
 

Prometheus

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
4,252
ignacio said:
Precisely, so it is more class war than a race war - unlike what other forumites would have us believe. Solution: get more blacks educated and out of poverty.
If it was a class war then Tokyo Sexwale would be robbed to bankruptcy by now. This is against white farmers who doesn't have a lot. This is a race war pure and simple and there's no use trying to run circles around it.
Black people will get educated, they will raise educated children and so on... it will take time.
So you think the children growing up now don't see the racism going on. They are educating them to be racist. With that approach it can only get worse. You can only teach through action.
 

Prometheus

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
4,252
Angelo said:
Post unfounded statements and flee.........nice!
Who the fck is fleeing. I said the thread WILL get locked. All the other threads before it did. You just posted an unfounded statement yourself. :D
 

pupa

Banned
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
3,891
Angelo said:
You have a loose screw.
The loose screw I have must be somewhere related to you. After all 99.98 of our genes is the same! So my inheritance from Your forefathers must have been my lack of understanding your logic!
 

Angelo

Expert Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Messages
1,786
pupa said:
The loose screw I have must be somewhere related to you. After all 99.98 of our genes is the same!
EUREKA!! It finally dawned to you that people are the same despite difference in skin color?
 

ignacio

Banned
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
593
Angelo said:
EUREKA!! It finally dawned to you that people are the same despite difference in skin color?
I wouldn't be so quick there - Angelo - I think we would need a gene count in pupa's case to verify how close to us he really is.
 

Prometheus

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
4,252
I will take a messy democracy over a minority controlled fascist state. Yes - by all means lets report and try to fix the problems - but getting rid of democracy or suggesting black people cannot handle the power is unbelievable.
Well give proof where they do handle the power, Look at the rest of Africa and show me, Where are they, every state up north where the colonials left they ****ed it up fighting for power, when tha cat leave the mouse is boss!
ok - so your vote is for minority rule and the disenfranchisement of all non-whites - so we are quite clear on where you stand: Blacks are too stupid, too uneducated and/or too genetically predisposed to being incompetent/lazy/dumb to possibly rule a country. Is that a good summary?
No read all posts, I am for a democracy that care about all its people, black, poor, white, Afrikaans, coloured etc. Where all have equal opportunities and all can live together. Once we reach that stage all the other prepositions will disappear as all the bitterness disappear. To live in the past and blame structures of the past for current incompetence is wrong, to introduce racist reverse discriminating laws to impoverise the previous advantage or just whites only based on the skin colour is wrong. To allow Govt members to fuel the hatred with their comments is wrong, Where does that leave us but to sit here and counteract your false information posted!
Who needs to search? Colonialists and marauding foreign capitalists after them had a vested interest in destroying African culture and molding and exploiting Africans for centuries - leaving them uneducated and disorganized and easily abused - and then you claim some "white victory" that these uneducated, ignorant and destabilized people have had a difficult time creating healthy democracies.

Yes - well done, nice logic: don't teach a black child simple math, then say he is such an idiot because he is incapable of adding 1 + 1, so you will do his thinking for him... kinda self-fulfilling logic, eh?
You live in the past you fool, wake up 12 years along and you still blame the old systems. Asmal introduced the current systems, if it does not work who's to blame! How many generations does it take to teach a baby to become litterate! None, they have the grey matter when born, the oppurtunitys are there, so why is it not going better yet!
Yes - well - when we elect an educated black 12 year old, we can evaluate how s\he handles power, mkay?
Ok, Peace, maybe they will do better than the current GVT, thanks for the agreement on that! BTW everything did not only start 12 years ago, there is many intellects here older than 12! so opportunities was there even for the oppressed! if they were willing!
Great intellectuals like Mandela will find a way in any environment. But we are not in need of great intellectuals - we are just in need of adequately educated people - let the great intellectuals devise the governmental systems and the adequately educated run them. But this will take time... 12 years is not enough.
You're flogging a dead horse here!!! You can't get rid of something that never was. We never had a democracy. There's a limited number of people in power making the decisions here. If you don't like it then vote someone else into power to screw things up. The little people never had a say and STILL don't! No use living under an illusion!
 

eye_suc

Expert Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
4,017
Angelo said:
EUREKA!! It finally dawned to you that people are the same despite difference in skin color?
unfortunately genetics does not account for people being arrogant and self righteous. it is the fault of upbringing and your surroundings you find yourself in...

i am nobody to interfere here, because politics is something that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. but for the love of GAWD, please get a life and stop posting s h i t on this much loved forum. if you cant debate like civilised people perhaps you shouldnt. gawd, its worse than a bunch of teenage girls fighting over a boy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top