Farm seized on Christmas Eve - Zimbabwe

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Don't know if this has been posted before.

EWN

A Zimbabwean farmer is considering taking legal action against an apparent top Reserve Bank official, believed to be responsibly for his Christmas Eve farm invasion.

Ray Finaughty, his wife and three children were forced to flee their tobacco and chicken farm in the Manicaland province on Thursday.

It comes in the midst of ongoing farm invasions in that country.

Finaughty has been in and out of court for the last two years fighting for his land.

But the day before Christmas, armed and allegedly drunk officials forced him and his family from their home.

They claim top Reserve Bank official Winnie Mushipe commissioned the removal.

Mushipe has apparently been trying to seize the farm since 2007, claiming it’s owned by the state.

But Finaughty said there has been no official eviction letter from the courts since the case is still ongoing.

Mushipe has refused to comment.

(Edited by Danya Philander)

marine1

Honorary Master
Some thing change but most things stay the same unfortunately.
Zim is a failure and will continue to be until Mad Dog is dead.

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
Some thing change but most things stay the same unfortunately.
Zim is a failure and will continue to be until Mad Dog is dead.

The question is: how long can some old, mad, syphilis-infested crackpot live? He just won't bloody well play fair and die, already! :mad:

Peon

Expert Member
The question is: how long can some old, mad, syphilis-infested crackpot live? He just won't bloody well play fair and die, already! :mad:

I chatted do a Zimbabwean in church and he reckons mugabe isint human. No other way can he keep going. Cast your mind to those videos of mbeki stepping off a plane and mug coming to meet him. Pay careful attention to mugabe's body actions and style.

He walks freely, without assistance, discomfort or pain. He moves his arms vigorously and can shout without stopping. Not really symptomatic of an 85 year old.

This is just the opinion of the chap I spoke to. He had other reasons as well which one cannot substantiate so I wont mention.

metalcore

I have also heard some say Bob has some super powers and that is maybe part of the problem. The main problem is SA sitting by and doing nothing through "silent diplomacy".

I dont get it, I understand that our leaders have respect for Bob because of the way he helped them and what he stood for etc. But surely a point comes when respect has to be put aside because of the bad things a person is doing.

The problem of zim is starting to make everyone in SA including (mostly younger) black people pissed off, because its costing SA a lot at the end of the day.

Some of the Zimbabweans I have spoken to here and there say that because their people are so well educated they have become too "civilized" and passive.

Nobody there lives in shacks and the black people there have been living the high life for years before Bob started to loose it.

They reckon if the same situation happened here, then our local black population isn't as sophistaced and would go nuts and there would be a revolution.

I can see where the xenophobia from SA is coming from because sometimes the Zimbabweans come across to the locals as being more highly educated and superior.

At least the business people are benefitting from this by highering educated and "reliable" people for next too nothing to do menial work.

At least it takes longer for the problems to reach Cape Town.

Last edited:

Peon

Expert Member
Madiba did criticise Mugabe. Shows the disparity in the rest of the ANC failed leadership.

Roo!

Expert Member
What I don't understand is how this 'leader' has not been assassinated yet???

Redeemed

Expert Member
I chatted do a Zimbabwean in church and he reckons mugabe isint human. No other way can he keep going. Cast your mind to those videos of mbeki stepping off a plane and mug coming to meet him. Pay careful attention to mugabe's body actions and style.

He walks freely, without assistance, discomfort or pain. He moves his arms vigorously and can shout without stopping. Not really symptomatic of an 85 year old.

This is just the opinion of the chap I spoke to. He had other reasons as well which one cannot substantiate so I wont mention.
Also heard from some Zimbabweans that he uses voodoo to protect himself. He is apparently very vigilant about who he allows to be close to him, for fear of poisoning all his food and cooking is done by an increadibly loyal man servant who has divorced himself from his family and society for Mugabe. He apparently carries along like a Zombie because Bob bewitched him.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

Any suspicious behaviour close to his motorcade is seen as a thread. Unlucky ones never made it back to their families. The only way to execute it perfectly is to hire a sniper. There type we see on doccies and movies.

rebel998

Expert Member

I did mention before that in 1981 the old regime could have eliminated that rubbish but old PW would not give the greenlight?:D

Ronjay

Expert Member

Oh come on dude, please tell us what else.:D

Who knows maybe he's an Alien planted here to insure disharmony so the aliens can take over. (manik laughter to follow)

Not mocking you. But the thing is that the reason why he is still in power is that everyone sees him as this untouchable invinsible being. So he'll continue on and no one will do anything to stop him because he will put a curse or something.

rebel998

Expert Member
He holds all the powerfull ministries in Zim. And all their topbrass is well looked after so they don't want change.

The population has no say over it.:D

Ronjay

Expert Member
He holds all the powerfull ministries in Zim. And all their topbrass is well looked after so they don't want change.

The population has no say over it.:D

Yip. But in history when the few get rich and powerfull at the expence of the many, the many rebel and nock over the few. I wait for that day.

rebel998

Expert Member
I don't think that applies to Africa.

The only time there is un uprising it involves a new order of corrupt topbrass.Tsk tsk tsk.:D

Peon

Expert Member
Oh come on dude, please tell us what else.:D

Who knows maybe he's an Alien planted here to insure disharmony so the aliens can take over. (manik laughter to follow)

Not mocking you. But the thing is that the reason why he is still in power is that everyone sees him as this untouchable invinsible being. So he'll continue on and no one will do anything to stop him because he will put a curse or something.

Its was just emotional blabber from someone who feels very serious about the matter. Personally I think mugape is an evil little man, a healthy one at that.

As to why he hasnt been assassinated by a selous scout? Perhaps western agencies know if he is removed quickly the resulting power vacuum would give the chinese controlled zim army a reason to go on a rampage and assume power.

debug

If Mugabe dies he will be replaced by another dic(tator). This is such an immoral act of self interest. Mugabe is causing genocide, civil war and xenophobia all at the same time. Then again - T.I.A - The blind leading the blind back to the trees.

Rhodesian's - I feel your pain.