Farmer shoots neighbour and cop on Koffiefontein farm before being shot himself

Going by the media, that Coenraad Badenhorst isn't lekker up there. He hid in the bushes and preyed on a 60-year-old, Paul Nel. Whatever their issue was will probably never be known to the public, but according to the police there was a known issue between the two,

The police knew the two individuals and were aware that there may be an incident otherwise they wouldn't have warned Nel, albeit too late. It is a weird story, but believable pending on when the issue started between the two. I believe there may have been a protection order?

Since Badenhorst waited in the bushes, he knew someone was coming... Anyhow,

the law is likely to have him rot away.
Nel owed Badenhorst money for land he let him for grazing. Aparently it's a long on going dispute. Badenhorst just had enough.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Nel owed Badenhorst money for land he let him for grazing. Aparently it's a long on going dispute. Badenhorst just had enough.
There are other ways to resolve a dispute than to gun down the other party and two cops. Just had enough, 3 murders won’t settle the debt owed to him. People in that community will never look the same at the Badenhorst’s again and cop killing never settles.

There are other ways to resolve a dispute than to gun down the other party and two cops. Just had enough, 3 murders won’t settle the debt owed to him. People in that community will never look the same at the Badenhorst’s again and cop killing never settles.
That was the beef between them. What escalated it I have no idea.

marine1

Honorary Master
Easier said than done when all elae fails

Daruk

Honorary Master
“Three counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder have been registered for further investigation."

Sjoe, he is dead and now they’re charging him too. Rough end to your life.

flippakitten

Expert Member
Just seen on FB:

Sean Harper Well, you know, black people are taking so long to get down to doing this whole genocide thing, we thought we'd start without you.
I don't find joking about farm attacks funny at all. Nothing to do with genocide but the brutality of some of them is what gets me. We can go into the same old round and round argument about your more likely to be murdered in the townships, which is true but there at least you don't have to worry about your 12 years old son being drowned in a tub of boiling water.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I don't find joking about farm attacks funny at all. Nothing to do with genocide but the brutality of some of them is what gets me. We can go into the same old round and round argument about your more likely to be murdered in the townships, which is true but there at least you don't have to worry about your 12 years old son being drowned in a tub of boiling water.
This happens anywhere where they believe there's a stash of money hidden in a safe or an arms cache. They use boiled oil as well.

That's why I feel absolutely nothing when one of them is killed. They're worse than hyenas

thechamp

Honorary Master
So out of the thousands of township murders that occur annually you don't think some of them contain brutal torture?
Believe me that is not the kind of argument you want to get into, I don't know about flippakitten but the genocide type I have tried engaging with on the forum regarding farm murders are so stuck in their genocide/my torture/farm murder is more gruesome than yours tendencies, you just won't win, add to that the fact that there is nobody like Afriforum that compiles gory pictures of other murders happening elsewhere in the country. Before you know it you are going to have a legion of them descending on you with their horror stories straight from the Afriforum farm murder book and you won't have any stories of your own to share when you don't have anyone keeping tabs on the type of murders that interest you.

Just let it go.

DreamKing

Executive Member
This happens anywhere where they believe there's a stash of money hidden in a safe or an arms cache. They use boiled oil as well.

That's why I feel absolutely nothing when one of them is killed. They're worse than hyenas
really?

not SA? where?

truman19

Believe me that is not the kind of argument you want to get into, I don't know about flippakitten but the genocide type I have tried engaging with on the forum regarding farm murders are so stuck in their genocide/my torture/farm murder is more gruesome than yours tendencies, you just won't win, add to that the fact that there is nobody like Afriforum that compiles gory pictures of other murders happening elsewhere in the country. Before you know it you are going to have a legion of them descending on you with their horror stories straight from the Afriforum farm murder book and you won't have any stories of your own to share when you don't have anyone keeping tabs on the type of murders that interest you.

Just let it go.
You're right,I concede