Fast Keyboard VS Slow Mouse VS Even Slower Fingers

KurtPloc

I just have to get this off my chest. I've been a in computers since 1990 and sorry to say, but today's Software and Apps are 20 years behind from a technical aspect. Speed is the most important thing! Most functionalities are gone in these so-called great new Apps.

Here are only 5 explanations why I say this...
1. Keyboard operations are 100x faster than a mouse or your fingers.
2. Software operations take much longer than before, many more clicks or swipes to get to the result!
3. Selecting files, objects or photos: This is just 'n pain, you have to flippen select each checkbox one by one, but Keyboard you have CTRL+A and much more!
3. Today, when you Edit something, more boxes pop up, then the Edit button. (More clicks!)
4. When you finished, the Keyboard Enter button not available, you have to use your mouse or finger to Submit or OK.
5. Working and Searching online, takes much longer than before, whoopy the famous "Cloud" (with rain)!
and there are more...

It seems that this generation of programmers started all over again!

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
I just have to get this off my chest. I've been a in computers since 1990 and sorry to say, but today's Software and Apps are 20 years behind from a technical aspect. Speed is the most important thing! Most functionalities are gone in these so-called great new Apps.

Here are only 5 explanations why I say this...
1. Keyboard operations are 100x faster than a mouse or your fingers.
2. Software operations take much longer than before, many more clicks or swipes to get to the result!
3. Selecting files, objects or photos: This is just 'n pain, you have to flippen select each checkbox one by one, but Keyboard you have CTRL+A and much more!
3. Today, when you Edit something, more boxes pop up, then the Edit button. (More clicks!)
4. When you finished, the Keyboard Enter button not available, you have to use your mouse or finger to Submit or OK.
5. Working and Searching online, takes much longer than before, whoopy the famous "Cloud" (with rain)!
and there are more...

Because people are getting dumber again.

saor

Honorary Master
It's also that they're intentionally designing a system that 10 million people can use straight away vs one that only makes sense to 2 million people.

I dunno - I find working on my phone much quicker than ever before to get things done. Searching online takes longer!? It's quicker and easier than ever to get things done online. A lot of my queries are ok google voice queries that spit out results quickly. I almost prefer using my phone now - using a mouse and keyboard and non-connected desktop apps feels clunky.