Father drowned in swimming pool for 40 mins while lifeguards chatted to girls

mercurial

MyBB Legend
A father of three lay at the bottom of a swimming pool for up to 40 minutes as distracted lifeguards chatted to women friends, a jury heard yesterday.

Adrian Miles, 48, was only pulled from the water after his body was spotted by other swimmers, but he could not be revived.

More...

Chris_H

Expert Member
Who cares if there is a dead man floating in the pool when there are hot babes around in bikinis :D

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
depends... can we see pics of the girls? :D

j/k... that is really pretty sad :(

Poor guy's family.

FrancTheTank

Expert Member
He probably only drowned for two minutes or so... the rest of the time he was already drowned... :(

Smooth Criminal

Expert Member
Hmmm, tight half naked girls on one side...hairy, middle-aged man on the other. Not a very tough choice, so what's the problem?

Last edited:

Voicy

Honorary Master
This doesn't surprise me one bit.

Most of the rescues I've made in the sea was while life guards were within 50m of the victim and I was further away.

Hell's bells, I've even spotted a Zambezi shark in 1m deep water lurking towards bathers right in front of the poser-guards.

The best part is they act all surprised when you *** them out for fracking around on the job.

After a little girl drowned when there were only 6 of us on duty on new years day because the rest were too hungover to work, I told them where to stick their job.

kobie

Who cares if there is a dead man floating in the pool when there are hot babes around in bikinis :D

What a prick. A guy dies from neglect and all you can say is that sort of rubbish.