FBI investigating nude celebrity photo hack

Electric

Honorary Master
Well well well, that's an awesome use of the FBI's time.

Maybe don't do stupid **** and not expect ppl to post it.

[XC] Oj101

Expert Member
I think it's more of a case of the hack being investigated rather than pictures being leaked.

techead

Honorary Master
Well well well, that's an awesome use of the FBI's time.

Maybe don't do stupid **** and not expect ppl to post it.
Couldnt agree more. If you gonna take saucy pics use a bloody camera and keep it private, not upload it to the world of awaiting hackers!

what the hell is the FBI gonna do anyway??? It's all around the world, might as well just call it a day.

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
This just in on Fox news. 4chan is attempting to flee to Russia. Police are checking all the airports, but it seems Reddit and Fappening might be helping him flee.

noxibox

Honorary Master
I'm sure the FBI will be going over the evidence repeatedly looking for clues.

Electric

Honorary Master
e FBI said it was addressing allegations that online accounts of several celebrities, including Oscar-winner Jennifer Lawrence, had been hacked, leading to the posting of their nude photographs online.

The agency did not say Monday what actions it was taking to investigate who was responsible for posting naked photos of Lawrence and other stars. Apple said Monday it was looking into whether its online photo-sharing service had been hacked to obtain the intimate images.
So they just checked all the websites and um, investigated?

Electric

Honorary Master
I know, I did my own investigation last night and I can confirm that she was in fact naked in the photos.

cozinsky

Expert Member
The FBI should engage themselves with terrorisms and dangerous convicts, not boobs. Seriously.

Petec

Expert Member
But Cozinsky, boobies are much more dangerous than bombs and terrorists, didn'tchaknow...