FBI to break silence on Russia ties and wiretap claims

garp

Executive Member
And yet Hillary leaked state department emails all over the show and was funded by the Saudis and god knows who else...

saturnz

Honorary Master
And yet Hillary leaked state department emails all over the show and was funded by the Saudis and god knows who else...

what has Hillary and the Saudis got to do with this thread?

derail somewhere else

greg0205

Honorary Master
what has Hillary and the Saudis got to do with this thread?

derail somewhere else

I think you'll find the same "lock her up" crew from the Tangerine Traitor thread will sniff this thread out, real fast... Expect more "but Hillary's e-mail" and "an investigation doesn't mean wrongdoing" and "maga" shortly.

saturnz

Honorary Master
I think you'll find the same "lock her up" crew from the Tangerine Traitor thread will sniff this thread out, real fast... Expect more "but Hillary's e-mail" and "an investigation doesn't mean wrongdoing" and "maga" shortly.

The statement is actually my opinion on the double standard in pointing out double standards.

greg0205

Honorary Master
The statement is actually my opinion on the double standard in pointing out double standards.

I think it's even worse than that. In November, when Comey went live with his e-mail thingie a week before the polls, it was love at first sight from some folk here... Now, they're disavowing him like an ex who boiled the dog.

Last edited: