FBI workers accused of spying on girls' dressing room

mercurial

MyBB Legend
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) - Two FBI workers are accused of using surveillance equipment to spy on teenage girls as they undressed and tried on prom gowns at a charity event at a West Virginia mall.

The FBI employees have been charged with conspiracy and committing criminal invasion of privacy. They were working in an FBI satellite control room at the mall when they positioned a camera on temporary changing rooms and zoomed in for at least 90 minutes on girls dressing for the Cinderella Project fashion show, Marion County Prosecutor Pat Wilson said Monday.
More...

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
um, ah... I meant the mug shots of the offending FBI agents. Which pics were you guys talking about?

killadoob

Honorary Master
Hahah gary quite a day bud, you call people in the voting section a bunch of apartheid advocates, then you ask for pics of little teenage girls naked nogal. Are you on drugs today hahahahahaha.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Hahah gary quite a day bud, you call people in the voting section a bunch of apartheid advocates, then you ask for pics of little teenage girls naked nogal. Are you on drugs today hahahahahaha.
at least mine was a joke. Yours was dead serious. That scares the hell out of me.