Fedgroup - Impact Farming Investment

naasier

I submitted my tax-return, however I see I was liable to pay provisional tax for this year of assessment! I do not recall seeing this message before and I am wondering if it is because of Impact Farming? Anyone else also experience this or did I f*%^ up somewhere while filling in the form

Dolby

Honorary Master
lol i bought 2 bushes for interest sake - so now wondering should i bother with adding this on my Return
Me too.

hehe

I'm not sure it's worth it at the value of our assets ...

isie

Honorary Master
Me too.

hehe

I'm not sure it's worth it at the value of our assets ...
I made like R20 so far :D

I feel like going to woolies and telling people to buy my Blueberries -

Dolby

Honorary Master
I made like R20 so far :D

I feel like going to woolies and telling people to buy my Blueberries -
When did you put in?

I stupidly put in a few months back, so nothing happens until Q4 this year. If I'd just kept the money my wallet until Q4, I'd at least be earning the interest.

isie

Honorary Master
When did you put in?

I stupidly put in a few months back, so nothing happens until Q4 this year. If I'd just kept the money my wallet until Q4, I'd at least be earning the interest.
October last year.

Dolby

Honorary Master
New solar panels aren't active yet. Delayed by three months, so they have decided to pay 5% pa interest on the solar panel's cost every month until it goes live.

EDIT: Meaning R20.84 pm
Is this maybe for you specifically, as you were impacted?

My brother purchased 2 x panels a few months ago and according the Fedtrust guy above, he'll start getting a return end August. He hasn't seen any interest or income yet, but I think he purchased early May.

LawrenceK

Is this maybe for you specifically, as you were impacted?

My brother purchased 2 x panels a few months ago and according the Fedtrust guy above, he'll start getting a return end August. He hasn't seen any interest or income yet, but I think he purchased early May.
Yeah Me Niether

LawrenceK

Anyone know if the platform is down ? Seems so, app and website not working....

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I received a statement from them a few days ago....and have no fukkin idea what any of it means.