Fedgroup - Impact Farming Investment

LawrenceK

Nope my last payments were dec and then either jan or feb. It's got something to do with when they harvest. If I could get into the app I'd be able to tell you exactly when....

TheJman

Expert Member
I looked into this a while ago, the panel one seemed interesting, just that a return of 10-12% a year seemed a little too good to be true...

Did anyone bite the bullet and actually make this return?

isie

Honorary Master
I looked into this a while ago, the panel one seemed interesting, just that a return of 10-12% a year seemed a little too good to be true...

I don't think there are any panels left for sale - and from the guys that bought them their roll out to the farms are slow - quite a long time between purchase to when they were installed

mervman

I purchased the solar panels a few months ago. Have received 2 payouts so far. Return of about 6%. It's supposed to ramp up as time goes on so will see.

TheJman

Expert Member
I purchased the solar panels a few months ago. Have received 2 payouts so far. Return of about 6%. It's supposed to ramp up as time goes on so will see.

See that disappoints me, panels theoretically produce power day one of installation, so return should be relatively static?

Unless as said above, the panels haven't been installed

LawrenceK

Solar energy changes with the seasons, so it won't be the same. Also your income is dependent on the electricity price, if I understand correctly....

naasier

Anyone know if there will be a Black Friday/ cyber Monday sale this year?
More importantly, will you be investing in more assets ?

beefymoocow

Expert Member
Anyone know if there will be a Black Friday/ cyber Monday sale this year?
More importantly, will you be investing in more assets ?

I think there gonna do blueberry special similar to last year. Buy 3 Bush and get one free. Who knows maybe they will include solar panels this year.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Sold my solar panel. Delay after delay and I'm not so sure I've got that long to wait to start making a decent return.

Still have my berries though.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Makes one wonder why there are only two harvests a year...

Probably life of the plant, only able to spawn fruit twice a year but weird if it can bloom twice within a three month window. Unless there are staggered harvests?

mr_norris

Expert Member
I just wanted to say thanks to @Dolby for starting this thread. This is truly unique (relative to what little I know about "alternative" investments like these). I'm going to give the documentation a thorough read and probably look at what I can invest in soon :D

The feedback on the panels seems a bit disheartening though.

isie

Honorary Master
Probably life of the plant, only able to spawn fruit twice a year but weird if it can bloom twice within a three month window. Unless there are staggered harvests?
unless its not the actual harvest but based on sales?
AKA when woolies pays :D
I just wanted to say thanks to @Dolby for starting this thread. This is truly unique (relative to what little I know about "alternative" investments like these). I'm going to give the documentation a thorough read and probably look at what I can invest in soon :D

The feedback on the panels seems a bit disheartening though.
Think only honey and Berries available for now

Dimeon

Harvests on blueberry farms happen continuously. Workers go past the bushes and only pick the ripe berries. This happens during the spring and summer months. The contracted blueberry purchasers pay Fedgroup twice a year and this payment is then distributed to the individual blueberry bush owners.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I see that some (76 when I last checked) solar panels are up for grabs. Anyone getting any? I am a bit undecided.

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
I see that some (76 when I last checked) solar panels are up for grabs. Anyone getting any? I am a bit undecided.
Unless they're offshore panels, I'd keep you money for now. Who knows what s**t will be going down in 15 years.