Female JMPD cop describes attack: 'Fitness trainer strangled and kicked me in the face while yelling racial slurs'

The Trutherizer

Executive Member
Tragic. Honestly barbaric.
Although it would not nearly be the most offensive aspect of this attack. I do see people are commenting around it.
If racial slurs were involved, then why is the perp not being charged on that ground too? Seems a bit out of character.
Would have though the SAHRC would be involved already.

1630409980402.png
I mean in the context it makes Penny Sparrow sound like an amateur.

Cray

Honorary Master
I think you should go Google the term "victim blaming" so that you may realize you are not using it correctly. But anything to rile up and stir emotions, hey ;)
This is from the person who hints that a policewoman who just got attacked was probably lying despite there being zero reason to question her honesty...

Please quote the part in the article where the witnesses substantiate her claim.
You are the one who made a statement about what the witnesses did or didn't see, it's up to you to back that up.

You also claimed there is no evidence of racial slurs, the evidence is the statement of the woman who was attacked, you just chose to ignore it. If you can provide a statement of a witness who saw the entire encounter and claims that there were no racist slurs then fine, but you don't, you just hate the idea that racists might still exist in this country, even the crazy ones who attack cops.

Thor

Honorary Master
IOL so 99% sure it's parody / satire

Whatever fake news is called these days.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Well by joining the force this was always a risk especially in SA. Did she think being issued a weapon was to assist in admin duties....../s

I don't condone any of this but I also don't want to presume anything until the actual true facts are presented.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Roids make people do crazy things.

If found guilty hopefully he will receive an appropriate punishment.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
This is from the person who hints that a policewoman who just got attacked was probably lying despite there being zero reason to question her honesty...

You are the one who made a statement about what the witnesses did or didn't see, it's up to you to back that up.

You also claimed there is no evidence of racial slurs, the evidence is the statement of the woman who was attacked, you just chose to ignore it. If you can provide a statement of a witness who saw the entire encounter and claims that there were no racist slurs then fine, but you don't, you just hate the idea that racists might still exist in this country, even the crazy ones who attack cops.
As usual I'm wasting my time with you...you keep twisting my words/statements into things I never said and claimed.

So have fun....

PS>She's lying and just saying what she is being told to say by her superiors to stir more schit.

Craig_

Honorary Master
Tragic. Honestly barbaric.
Although it would not nearly be the most offensive aspect of this attack. I do see people are commenting around it.
If racial slurs were involved, then why is the perp not being charged on that ground too? Seems a bit out of character.
Would have though the SAHRC would be involved already.

View attachment 1137688
I mean in the context it makes Penny Sparrow sound like an amateur.

Attempted murder is much worse than the racial charge, that's just testimony to the fact that the roid junkie has a very small brain, the attempted murder thing will ensure he soon has a gaping arsehole though.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Well by joining the force this was always a risk especially in SA. Did she think being issued a weapon was to assist in admin duties....../s

I don't condone any of this but I also don't want to presume anything until the actual true facts are presented.
True facts presented by whom?

Cray

Honorary Master
As usual I'm wasting my time with you...you keep twisting my words/statements into things I never said and claimed.
:X3:
So have fun....

PS>She's lying and just saying what she is being told to say by her superiors to stir more schit.
She might be, it's always a possibility, but most people would need evidence to reach that conclusion.

Last edited:

surface

Honorary Master
steroids make you crazy, Okay? we get it,
would it have made a difference if he jumped in an uber and went batsh*t crazy in the back.

we would still hear racism, racism racism, especially if it was a white dude
what if it was a African/ Indian/ Coloured/ Chinese/ Blue/ Pink/ Purple man?
We always appreciate insider inputs from leading detectives on the case. Hope you don't get into trouble for disclosing such facts on a public forum. Now that we know the steroids was the root cause, we can move on.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Since when does an officer turn their backs on a dangerous and reckless driver and tell them to stay put as if it as an obedient puppy?

What the hell will we do without private security. If only our tax could fund them instead.

Well done to ADT. They don't get paid enough.

surface

Honorary Master
With racism brought up everywhere constantly, perhaps people are struggling to find the difference between racism aimed at them as a group(propaganda) and actual acts of racism(that still happen and exist.)
I wonder if as a male, this guy gets offended (on behalf of all males in the world) each time if there is news about GBV.

surface

Honorary Master
Since when does an officer turn their backs on a dangerous and reckless driver and tell them to stay put as if it as an obedient puppy?

What the hell will we do without private security. If only our tax could fund them instead.

Well done to ADT. They don't get paid enough.
yes, she will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

p.s. ADT gets paid very well. They don't pay their people on the ground that well.

Last edited:

konfab

Honorary Master
A lone officer, regardless of sex, should never be in the position that they have to take on a suspect by themselves.

This guy was speeding and jumped a red light. By all means, chase until you can get a valid ID on the vehicle. But she shouldn't have actively engaged until there was backup.

Hate to break it to the JMPD, but criminals don't particularly care about breaking the rules.