Female JMPD cop describes attack: 'Fitness trainer strangled and kicked me in the face while yelling racial slurs'

azbob

Honorary Master
Wonder if it’s the same guy on Twitter. Looks like the PT type. Don’t want to post any images in case of defamation.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Don't they look at affordability and risk of skipping the country amongst other things?
Yes most likely, being a danger to society should count just as much and I believe there is plenty prima facie evidence to suggest he is.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Don't they look at affordability and risk of skipping the country amongst other things?

Say he is a dedicated body builder, then R500 is chump change unless mommy and daddy keeps him in the gym to keep the peace at home. Body building isn't cheap.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Good of you to raise issue of murders in Inanda township. Many of us live in plush houses in hifalutin suburbs and don't know how township guys live. It is very rare that we get a real township guy commenting on this thread so I applaud your courage.

Says the person that claims to be in the top 1% of earners in SA. BMW and Merc AMG parked outside your shack?

VooDooC

Expert Member
Good of you to raise issue of murders in Inanda township. Many of us live in plush houses in hifalutin suburbs and don't know how township guys live. It is very rare that we get a real township guy commenting on this thread so I applaud your courage.

Wtf are you on about? Do you find it difficult to type and breath at the same time?

Please explain your comment and how it even remotely has anything to do with what I asked

mojoman

Expert Member
Personally, I look up to this guy... Had the balls to do what countless only wish.

Most traffic cops are scum anyway, in my opinion and experience.
I also dislike traffic pigs, but you cant kick off and behave like that...

He broke the law and hopefully he is prosecuted accordingly...This halfwit could easily be the guy infront of you who loses the plot oneday when you flash your lights for him to start moving at the traffic light thats just turned green....

surface

Honorary Master
I have given up trying to understand how the amount is determined.
Yip, all I hear is bail is not "punitive" which doesn't explain much. Also one can get 20+ years for fraud but at times, less than10-15 years for murder. It is confusing.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Yip, all I hear is bail is not "punitive" which doesn't explain much. Also one can get 20+ years for fraud but at times, less than10-15 years for murder. It is confusing.
Sometimes the Judge will say giving bail is not in the public interest, which looks very likely in this instance.