Female JMPD cop describes attack: 'Fitness trainer strangled and kicked me in the face while yelling racial slurs'

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Are you sure he’s not white? He looks like those East Rand whites.
I was asking myself this as well. There's a traffic officer I know who at first glance I thought he was Indian. Then I looked closer. The guy is well baked by the sun.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Are you sure he’s not white? He looks like those East Rand whites.

It's possible...

I was asking myself this as well. There's a traffic officer I know who at first glance I thought he was Indian. Then I looked closer. The guy is well baked by the sun.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Just hoping and praying he's White...get out the pencil.

Don't worry boys, he WILL be white...like De Allende and Gibbs...race determined by what the situation requires.

RonSwanson

Executive Member
That's racist in of itself.
Rules for thee but not for me

In the matter between SAHRC and Khumalo in the Equality court:

The idea that in a given society, members of a ‘subaltern’ group who disparage members of the ‘ascendant’ group should be treated differently from the circumstances were it the other way around has no place in the application of the Equality Act and would indeed subvert its very purpose. Our nation building project recognises a multitude of justifiable grievances derived from past oppression and racial domination. The value choice in the Constitution is that we must overcome the fissures among us. That cannot happen if, in debate, however robust, among ourselves, one section of the population is licensed to be condemnatory because its members were the victims of oppression, and the other section, understood to be, collectively, the former oppressors are disciplined to remain silent.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
No one assumed anything other than the cops
From the original IOL article:

“She stepped out of the vehicle and instructed the driver, a white male to wait as she called for backup. Whilst making her way back to the patrol vehicle, the male suddenly grabbed her from behind and started strangling her.”"

Typically, IOL, Iggypoo's rag, had to make him a wypipol because that's their narrative. Will Iggypoo's rag be apologising for smearing an entire race?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Calling someone a "black b1tch" isn't racist at all.

I've seen, as many have, juliaas call a reporter a white bastard and nothing happened.

So that shouldn't go anywhere. But if he assaulted her without reasonable cause he needs his @rse handed to him. You don't hit a woman.